Favorite Team and PLayer

Hey all inlight fo Borehamgirls attempts to keep things positive, lets name our fav teams n players.

CFL: Ticats. Bar none. Barrenechea wins the award (what a surprize eh?)

NFL: Denver Broncos. Theres nothing like sitting in Mile High. Gotta love'em. Tatum bell win's the honour of fav player this time, although Al Wilson is a close second and John Lynch a close third.

Now - D.J. Flick.

All-time - Earl Winfield (Praise be His Name)

My favorite player for the Ti-cats is Auggie. For the Indiapolis Colts, it's Dan Federkeil.

Favourite Ticat is such a hard one for me. I'd say it's a tie. In no particular order:
Hitch,Kamau Peterson, Boreham, Goss, Eakin. Sorry I can't narrow it any further than that.(it's probably easier to list the whole team :oops: ) All time favourite Ticat Wayne Lee.

NFL Has to be Pittsburgh Steelers Jerome Bettis. Now that he's retiring has to be Polamalu

And my favorite player for the Calgary Stampeders is Damony Simmonds.

My favourite player of all-time would have to be Johnny Rodgers, who is the most exciting player I've ever seen in the CFL. My favourite Ticat of all-time would be a tie between Jimmy Edwards and Earl Winfield.

My fave is Adriano Belli. :slight_smile:

I hear he's Irish.

:o :lol: :o :lol: :o

Ti-Cats......Flick

CFL - Ticats obviously. If Lumsden were around he'd be my favourite player, but seeing as we have 100 good running backs, I doubt he'll ever play here again. With all the changes around here it's tough to pick a replacement, but I'm pretty excited about Maas, so I'll pick him.

(All-time Ticat? Mr. Winfield. No contest)

NFL - Seattle Seahawks. The team that leaves me perpetually disappointed. Player? Matt Hasselbeck and Kenny Hamlin.

Favorite team goes without saying.

Favorite player, Ben Zambiasi.

Keith Baker on offense, Frantz Clarkson on defense and Ray Nutley on “special teams”…

Favourite team: What do you think? :wink:

Favourite Players: As a progression: Garney Henley, Chuck Ealey, Jimmy Edwards, Ben Zambiasi, Earl Winfield, Rob Hitchcock. Today it would still be Hitch.

Henley and Zambiasi would be my co-favourites all-time.

Oski Wee Wee,

Favourite team: What do you think? :wink:

Favourite Players: As a progression: Garney Henley, Chuck Ealey, Jimmy Edwards, Ben Zambiasi, Earl Winfield, Rob Hitchcock. Today it would still be Hitch.

Henley and Zambiasi would be my co-favourites all-time.

Oski Wee Wee,

Current player Hitchcock

All time Winfield,Clements,MacManus,Flutie,Zambiasi,Covington and Paul Bennett.

NFL

Steelers...Black and Gold

Player Bradshaw to Swann

Current Bettis maybe Rothesberger.

I love the Tabbies! Since the Ticats.ca forum moved here, I feel pretty sure I’m the only one in the CFL who likes Craig Yeast. :oops: I’m a Stampeders season ticket holder so I do have a very soft spot for them (but on June 29th I’m "Black and Gold baby!). The most exciting person to watch in the league for me, is Joffery Reynolds. I’d say Yeast and Reynold are my favourites.

Favourite Team: You have to ask?!

Current Favourite: Tim Cheatwood

All-Time Favourites: Grover Covington and Joe Montford

CFL: Cats- player: Im with Yeast#5 as it has to be Craig!
NFL:Saints:Joe Horn, Raiders:Aaron Brooks

If you were asking my 12yr old daughter Samantha it is #1 Sandy Beveridge and #2 Matt Robichaud.

And as for me I think they are all pretty special, I can't pick just one.

And of course favorite team is the Ticats!!!