Fantuz

Two weeks into the season and I don't think that either Grant or Tounkara have even caught a pass have they? Why not give this young guy a chance to make some plays before he decides that he doesnt like it here and tries to go to the NFL in his option year or signs with a different team the year after. Then we will loose a great Canadian player.

Hes not going to be able to make the NFL if he doesnt have GOOD, SOLID stats...

I to am wondering when we will get to see Fantuz. He may be getting reps in practice but he will not develop in a dominating Canadian receiver on the bench. Even if the ball is not going to him often, he needs (and we need) to be on the field often.

Jessie Lumsden didn't have GOOD, SOLID stats last year and he is on an NFL team right now.

if he was gonna make the NFL without those good soild stats, he would have been signed before this year.

Jessie Lumsden didn't have GOOD, SOLID stats last year and he is on an NFL team right now.
Jessie will only be playing on special teams for the first couple years.

Fantuz has to work on all of his timing and routes, the CFL is a big jump from CIS more so for recievers.

Most likely wont see any really action from him it mid season unless we get in injury problems

I think we should give the kid a shot already, bigi said it already that Grant and Tounkara still havn't made a grab this year thru 2 games. IMO our receivers should be Armstead Dominguez Richardson and Fantuz, Breeden (this guy needs a shot), French, Kelly (also a guy that needs a chance)then grant and Tounkara.

He will eventually get his chance, he has good hands, but if you are off side 75% of the time those catches do not count for much.