Fantuz, your CUT

Ha

The difference between Fantuz this year and last year, is Danny Barrett. Last year the pressure was on the team to bring him in fast. Danny kept saying he is young and needs to learn the pro game. Even after he started, Danny said yes, he played good, but he is still learning and may make mistakes.

This year everyone was excited by the results from last year. They are expecting so much more.

In fact, after the one loss, I believe Austin was even quoted as saying Fantuz is young and will make a good receiver. Not as strong of a statement that would have come from Danny, but still supportive.

In 18 games Fantuz has played as pro, he has 54 receptions and 749 yards, that would be considered pretty good for a rookie in his first full year.

He is still learning and getting better.

Dude… Did you not watch that play… That was a great play by Bolden to strip Fantuz… I was hoping Austin would throw the challange flag… If that play were in the NFL, it would have been called a fumble for sure… He caught it with his hands as he was tucking it away, Bolden stripped the ball loose… Very obvious to anyone who saw the reply… I can bet any team in the CFL would love to have fantuz right now…

I don’t know why it wasn’t challenged. There was like two mins left in the half.

What could Kent Austin possibly been saving that challenge for?

He realized there's no way they're over turning that play so he didn't waste his time. In slow motion it looked like Fantuz had it for long enough, but in real time he made the initial catch, went to tuck it away and Bolden knocked it loose, incomplete.

Good call Dust, CFL will have to fix up what is possession and what isn't, in the off season or sooner. Seems to be a hot topic lately...

NO way some one woke Hank up and tell him the season is under way. No Hank it is not a dream the riders and Bummers are in first place.

Yes I was sleeping, in my dreams I also seen Boerichter leading the Stamps and the whole league in receiving yards. When I woke up I realized,some dreams were never meant to be....He'll be ok in TO as a role player, though.

Wow Hank that must of been a deep sleep. No problem though you have not missed a step when it comes to the bombers. They did us a big favor this weekend. But Montreal and TO are coming up fast. Now if the bombers can keep playing like they did this past weekend then buy your tickets to the playoffs.