FANS INVITED TO TICATS STREET FEST 2007

The Hamilton Tiger-Cats, in conjuction with Y108 and AM 900 CHML, are excited to present their fans with an exciting event to kickoff the 2007 Canadian Football League season, Ticats Street Fest 2007. The first annual Street Fest will take place on Sunday, June 24 from 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. in the surrounding area of the new Ticats business office at 1 Jarvis Street.

General Manager Marcel Desjardins, Head Coach Charlie Taaffe, and all the players on the 2007 Ticats team will be attending to greet fans. Stripes, TC, the KingsGate Wealth Management Ticats cheerleaders as well as Dave Whitlock and his Ticats-sponsored car from the Nascar Canadian Tire Series will also be on hand.

I really have enjoyed all the events put on by the organization, Count us in

I'll be bringing my daughters. They're really excited about it.

Does anyone know if Ron Lancaster will be there? I'm hoping for an autograph on a classic Roughrider helmet.

What About Bob. :x

Yes, Ron will be at Street Fest

Sounds good, hoping to make it!

Can't Miss it
it is the 1st Time Will see 2007 Team .

The Cats are really working hard to get us all access to the players and staff. I hope people take advantage of these meet and greets. If interest isn't there I'm sure these events won't be either in the future.

Earl and I will be there! :slight_smile:

can we buy merchandise from the 1 jarvis location yet?

Where is Jarvis Street????????

can we buy merchandise from the 1 jarvis location yet?
It will be the Jarvis St. store's Grand Opening on Sunday.

Wish I could, but, I'm working in downtown TO on Sunday, noon to midnight, :frowning:

Hersh

Jarvis St. is one block west of Wellington St.
It runs south for one block off King William St.

[King William St. is one block north
of King St. E and runs parallel to it]

Jarvis St. dead-ends into a
City parking lot on King St. E.

I'm looking forward to it :thup: :thup:

My little tigers can't wait :stuck_out_tongue: