Fan support

The fans finally get a game they can cheer about and where are they?

I am in Thunder Bay because of work. If I wasn't I would be there probably trying to sew a number 2 on to my Casey Printers jersey!

• paul

And you'd also be removing the letters I, N and S from it, and trying to add on O to it? :slight_smile: (And some might make a joke about how you can't spell "Printers" with "INTS" but same can't be said about Porter.) :slight_smile:

That appeared to be one small crowd, and maybe the fans who did not show up were trying to send a message by not showing up. The Ticats have been getting the odd win this year, and they'll need to keep it up for crowds to come back.

That appeared to be one small crowd, and maybe the fans who did not show up were trying to send a message by not showing up.
If that's the case, they missed the most entertaining game in the league this season. Something about cutting off your nose to spite your face?

News said there were 20 thousand and change. Not great but better trhan I expected.

Im thinking the season ticket paid attendance plus the free tickets they gave to area schools this week makes up that number.... theres no way there was 20k there tonight. Closer to 15-16

In some kind of media relations foul-up, the Cats didn’t get the word out in advance that they were going to beat Montreal, so a lot of potential ticket buyers could only base thier decision to attend or not attend on past performance.

A shame, really.

Crash: Looked more like 20 thousand and change to me...as a minimum. More than I expected and way more than last week.