Facing Burris in a playoff game

You mean show up on all 3 sides right??

God forbid we need to punt, but if so lets hope for the booming~est of kicks, the best of coffin-corners and winning the battle of field position.

I would much prefer to kick the ball off 12 or so times in the game… :stuck_out_tongue: 8) :smiley:

And of course our punt return we want no mis-cues… Dorsey has been VERY close to the zone on both the 44 and 48 yard returns… I KNOW he can get it those last few yards to pay-dirt…

Lets have a kick-arse 3 sided victory!

Let's not stoop to the level of our competition and troll after Sunday's game. Take the high road and let the competition wallow in their misfortune! Let our team do the talking with their play, not their "traps".

Don't for one minute think that the Stamps are not taking the Rider's seriously. Last years semi-final is not a faded memory. I pity the Riders if they lose. There will be such a line up to jump off the band wagon..All season long there has been so many ups and downs with the fans it was ridiculous!

Ummm 4everconfused, what was the point of your post? I pity the Stumps who couldnt sell out the not forgotten 2005 western semi-final against a hated PROVINCIAL RIVAL. Did you mean the Rider’s fans and the bandwagon or the RIDER players, management, trainers, office staff jumping off the bandwagon. I guess if they lose( and that is a big IF) all these RIDERS are going to quit their jobs, is this what you meant by pity? Ups and downs, mmm yes wins and losses, up and down, oh I get it now. Go troll somewhere else little one, before mommy and daddy come kick you off the puter.

Not that I am bragging or anything, but I know my Smilin’ Hanks…

well Burris did it here when he played for us, why would he change his play in the playoffs now? :lol: :cowboy: