Face Masking?

It might just be me but in watching the the last two weeks it seems the refs are missing almost all of the blatant face masking penalties. ie last night their were two times that I saw a players head get pulled right around and no call. I mean if its away from the play I guess thats excusable but its happening to the ball carrier, where else would the ref be looking in order to miss that call. I hope the coaches are sending game tapes to the league because this has to stop or someone's going to get hurt.

You are correct, I noticed a few blatant non-calls on obvious facemask grabbing last night....................

Plus one so-so horsecollar that Rod Black, as only he could do, mistook for a facemask.

...yes indeed, Ron Burgundy was up to his usual stellar self last night....I've followed the CFL for decades and had totally no idea the field at Commonwealth was real grass until the third time he mentioned it, it finally sunk in....bet his business card reads Rod Black, Master of the Obvious....

That's the good thing about drinking while watching the game. I didn't hear a single thing the announcers said last night.

On a sort of related/probably unrelated note, when I saw that Forde and Black were calling the game, I cursed the colour commentators, and my buddy thought I was talking about Forde's skin colour. :lol: Apparently he's never heard the term colour commentator before.

"Former Eskimo Tyler Ebell" four times in the first ten minutes of the first quarter was nauseating, too...gotta give props, though...Black is the best sports personality on whom to base drinking games...

Rod Black needs a face mask that includes a muzzle. I lthink Duane Ford would be a little better if he wasn't teamed with Rod.

I live in fear of Rod Black doing an Argos' game in which, for some reason, Payton plays at running back instead of Robertson........then we'll be told over and over ad nauseam about how Jarrett Payton is the son of Walter Payton...........probably after each and every time he touches the ball.................................

LMFAO :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

colour commentator.. lol.. thats too funny Chief..

Happens every year, with a few new faces in the officiating crews, give them time.