Extra Seat Bonus for Season Tix Holders

Letter came from the club today with 2 extra seats for the Calgary game and invites to a season ticket holders appreciation event.

I understand why this is being done but it's kind of like when a guy brings flowers home after arguing with his wife. He hopes that the flowers make up for the fact that he was miserable with her earlier.

The flowers don't make things right but sometimes flowers are all you get so you live with them and try to make the beat of getting them.

Right now my family doesn't want to use the extra seats. I'll try to give them away - pretty sure that this is what the team hopes as (of course) the holders of season tickets already have tickets anyway. (It will be difficult for me to claim them anyway as I'm out of town and I'd have to try at the box office right at gametime.)

Extra seats and a party are an effort but the whole thing is incredibly sad as all we really want is a decent team. It shows how low we have sunk. Attendance tonight was miserable again. This team is in real trouble folks.

wow, its another way to pad to the attendance figures like the cash in your unused tickets for new ones. Your already counted once for the game you skipped, lol.

I'll take those tickets if you don't want them. seriously let me know

I think the object is to try and get new fans out so hopefully they buy tickets to other games. People complain because there is on fans in the stands and they complain because they are trying to do something about it.

Go Figure

are the tix for people in platinum price range? gold? silver?

No free Hod Dog?

Don't look a gift horse in the mouth. Nice thought - I will bring a couple of my friends.

The club can't sell them so they may as well as give them away

The hotdogs or the tickets? :slight_smile:

If they gave the hot dogs away that would probably be a violation of bringing food into the stadium that you didn't buy inside.
Then they would have to eject the entire stadium.
I missed the first class of Marketing 101 but I'm thinking that would probably be bad PR

They could have 5 cent hot dog day...Maple Leaf is looking for some good press. They might want to partner :slight_smile:

8) It looks like all season ticket holders received this offer, regardless of where your seats are.
 I myself have gold season tix, and the voucher says the free tix are for Bronze level sections only, subject to availability  !!

Watch out, HfxTC.

You don’t want you to get scorched by
the ‘oh so politically correct’ faction
in the forums on this website, do you? :roll:

Harper almost had to fire one of his backroom boys
over a similar remark that touched on Maple Leaf foods. :expressionless:

8) The team said that free food and refreshments will also be available at this function for season ticket holders !!!
 Would that include free beer, I wonder  ???     <!-- s:wink: -->:wink:<!-- s:wink: -->

just enough to get them to sign the renewal form.

The Beet is on FIRE!

I'll take any ticket voucher that people aren't using.
This is the problem with the fans we asked for a competitive team this year. We got one and most of you are still complaining. Come on now, last night was our biggest game of the season and the fans didn't come out and support the team.
Where was the 13th man????
Hats off to the fans that were there, the place was loud for the size of the crowd.
See you on October 4th

Last night's game was entertaining.

I will give mine to a professor colleague in hopes of converting her to CFL football from Detroit Tigers baseball.

GOOD ONE BEETLEJUICE!! I HOPE THEY DO GIVE US FREE BEER, BUT WHO ARE WE KIDDING THAT'S HOW BOB IS MAKING ANY SORT OF CASH THIS YEAR!!! OVER 7 BUCKS A TALLBOY IS A JOKE!!! TIGERS EAT "EM" RAW!!!