Expect a comedy of errors

Hey guys, Jim Popp said none of the starting players on defense nor Anthony Calvillo should play on June 2 in Winnipeg. They want a good look at the new guys and the young ones.

Expect some low-level football.

By the way, no one answered me in the main forum, but will the game be on radio in Winnipeg?

....so do you mean on the Alouette side or the Blue Bomber side?......sorry, sorry, couldn't resist....

Couldn't resist...I bet, the Bombers will also be fielding players they will cut. It's pre season, the outcome of the game...Who gives a rats a$$...
So redwhite hows the Stamp's camp doing...

CJOB Third...go to their website and listen live....

....pre-season is a laugher at best...means nothing ...except to the ball players trying hard to secure a position....we will give all of our hopefulls a good shot....and Mont. will not bring much..testing here and there....the real stuff will start soon ... when the out come actually means something....we will get serious....definitely there will be people to watch.. like...Childs ...Baggs....Thurman..should be interesting none-the-less... :thup:

Hey! exhibition games still football. After winter it sounds OK to me.

with the competition in camp this year, everyone is looking to win a job......should be interesting, however I am going fishing so wont make it out...

Bring a ruler. You know how easy it is for the hands to keep getting further apart. Great way to spend a week end!

....sorry for the late reply, my trolling motor was in the shop.... :twisted: ......stampcamp is going great, too many fine players to pick from, tough to whittle it down to the regular roster....