Excellent Game!

Good game by your defense. They were great in todays game.

Who would have thought Sir Charles Roberts could be held to 7 yards in one game. Good for the Argo defensive coaches for going to a 4-3 defense on first downs which appeared to have messed up Winnipegs running game.
I still thought Winnipeg got some lucky bounces or the score could have been a lot worse.
But that’s the way the league is this year, they take turns drubbing each other.

Dude there is no one in the Argos forum, as you could expect. We had the lowest attendance of the year 26,000. The people of Toronto need to pull their heads out of their ass.

I agree about where their heads are..very disappointing to see that small number out to watch football on a perfect day.

Great all round game by the Argos, I really didn't give them much of a chance.

LOOK OUT MONTREAL!!!

What are you guys talking about?
Before I start, I would like everyone to know that I am an Argo fan and have already posted this comment in the Argo forum.

Yes we won yesterday, but we didn't play that well as a game in whole. Our intensity was awsome in the first half, but it seemed like we were trying to hold on for the last half of the game. We were LUCKY to win.

Fourteen points off of lucky "fluke" plays (the kick return and interception return)aren't going to happen every game.

We were badly outplayed in the 2nd and 3rd quarters and in the game as a whole. We were lucky to hold on. Look at the game stats if you don't believe me.

Before we can really consider ourselves "The Beast of the East" we need to play with intensity and confidence for a full 60 minutes. Our offence needs to get better. We really only scored 17 points on offence if you take away the fluke points. That's not going to cut it in most games.

Winnipeg had some bad breaks in the first half (missed field goals that should have been made, etc.)

Let's face it, we were lucky to win yesterday. We have to get better.

Waterdownargos, if you are happy with this win, I think you are misguided.

Yes, it was great to win, but I just wish it felt like we deserved it more.

You guys played some excellent D, and really forced Kevin into long pass situations. That's something not many teams could do and I think you should feel better than you are.
Goood luck the rest of the way!

The score at the end of the 2nd was 21-1. CFL123 is CFLISFUN, what are you doing mate?

I'm cflisfun. What are you talking about?

I think waterdownargos is confusing the two of us. I am the Argo fan even though he probably has trouble believing it because I am often critical of them even when they win.

I would just like the Argos to play a full 60 minutes and not let up like they did against Winnipeg and Hamilton a few weeks ago. I don't care what you say, we were lucky to win both of those games.

Ritchie Williams would have beat us if he started the game against Hamilton and if Winnipeg had shown up for the 1st half of the game they would have killed us.

We need to get better if we expect to be a true contender. Yes, our defence overall is very good, but I don't like how they seem to let up when we get a lead. Our offence is terrible. People go on and on about how great Bishop is, but then why are we not scoring more offensive points. Fourteen of our 31 points on Sunday were special teams points. If we had to rely soley on our conventional offence we would have lost. Simple as that.