Evil Incarnate at Saskatchewan GT, Thu Jun 30, 10 pm et, TSN

Thursday Night Football
Toronto Argonauts vs. Saskatchewan Roughriders
Tonight at 10PM ET / 7PM PT on TSN1, TSN3, TSN4 and TSN5

Please note that the time listed is when TSN coverage of the game starts. Kickoff -- or the network switchover -- will be a later point.

Talk about a big game! The HMS Dive seeks to right itself after taking on water big time last week against the Cats. As for the Riders, this is Chris Jones's unveiling of his club after the massive facelift/airlift/need a lift. Ought to be interesting!

Oski Wee Wee,

Russ

More on the pre-game intrigue in Riderville at http://www.tsn.ca/cfl/video/3-downs-in- ... ing~901333 .

Oski Wee Wee,

Russ

Toronto is rolling against the Green Riders -- 14-0, first quarter.

Not even halfway through the first quarter and the blue team leads 14-0.

The Chris Jones era in Saskatchewan is off to a rather bad start.

Indeed!

I'm not surprised. He wasn't realistically going to get all of his free agent "ducks in a row" and come out looking dominant. Definitely going to be a "work in progress".

Ricky on the other hand seems to have shed most of his "rust" from last week although I don't think (based on the little bit I've seen so far) that he's being harried anything like he was last week!

It is true that the Rider roster looks significantly different from how it did last year and there will be some kinks to be worked out. And Durant may really be the rusty QB.

I don't plan on watching all of this one. It would be nice to see the Riders start to get it together considering who their opponent is.

Nice catch by Chiles for the TD.

14-7 Toronto.

Seeing some good defensive play by the greenies - enough to keep the fans engaged. That'll probably be their strength of course. Going to be a really sad tale though if DD goes down again

Crapigna puts it through the uprights to narrow the gap but the Boatmen still have an 11 point lead going into half time.

Looking like the East is cleaning up to start the year.

No kidding...if this was the West beating the East, there would be 10 threads with over 100 posts on why the league needs to do away with the two division system because it's unfair to the almighty West lol those discussions just made me laugh last year.

Yeah. It reminds me of that saying "If you hate the weather here wait 5 minutes". With free agency and so few teams the teams personnel change every year. So if it seems lopsided one year it could be exactly the opposite the next year. As the last couple years have shown.

Was a must win for the Leaky Boatmen, makes their supposed BMO new start a little bit more palatable for their fans.