Evil Incarnate at Larks Game Thread, July 27, 7:30pm, TSN

I did say “if”. Not sure if Owens even lined up at receiver in the second half. If he did, they never threw it his way.

Owens brought the ball out of the endzone before taking a knee, so no rouge.

23-20.

Two games so far this week and both were horrid. Now we’re tied for second place…

The only way we weren’t going to be tied for second after last night’s game would have been with a tie. And then ee would have been alone in third. With any luck at all, we’ll be back tied for first in a few hours.

The only way we weren't going to be tied for second after last night's game would have been with a tie. And then ee would have been alone in third. With any luck at all, we'll be back tied for first in a few hours.
Even though the records are the same at 3-2, the Cats are ahead of the Argblows in the standings right now due to the Cats win over TO. First place all alone.

I never thought I’d see those four words together on this site. “Great to see the PM” kinda says it all Mikem. Now everyone knows where your coming from.( Please excuse the preposition at the end of the sentence.) :lol:

Pat Lynch(the old guy)

Well he is our Prime Minister and he is usually a hockey guy. Yes I guess everyone knows where I’m coming from. :smiley:

I bet you would never see Dalton at a football game. :roll: