Evil Incarnate at Hamilton Labour Day Classic, Mon. Sept. 7

CFL on TSN
Toronto Argonauts at Hamilton Tiger-Cats
Mon 12:30PM ET / 9:30AM PT on TSN1, TSN3, TSN4 and TSN5

It's the Labour Day Classic against Toronto!! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: That's all that needs to be said!

Oski Wee Wee,

Russ

Evil Incarnate at Sweetness and light,
What could be better! :rockin:

Battle for first place!!!
Wish the second game started a little later so i can make it home on time for that one too.

didn't know ISIS has a cfl team. go figure.

or is it Rogers that now has a team? :wink:

Probably not much difference between the 3.. I'm sure given the chance ISIS and Rogers would suck at football just as bad as the arhols :wink:

GAMEDAY, LETS DO THIS!!!

If this game doesn't become one-sided, as the August holiday game did through turnovers and special teams play, my concerns
in a tight game, with the forecast winds and other challenging weather conditions, are these match-ups:

Whitaker & Kackert vs. Grigsby & Holley ....... and ........ Waters vs. Medlock, particularly on punting.

I like this matchup in a tight game, Casey Creehan vrs Orlondo Steinauer

Creehan's pass defence is worst in the League, Our pass offence is first in the League! :rockin:

Just remember Daddy is not to be bothered during the game...

http://i604.photobucket.com/albums/tt122/EvilDoctor/Grumpy%20Cat%20Tiger-Cats_zpshok6op2o.jpg

FootballYouBet: Exactly. I appreciate Russ’s knowledge of the game and his support for the Tiger-Cats. But this “Evil Incarnate” thing is way over the top. It’s just football we are dealing with here!

Regardless…can’t wait for the game to begin. :rockin:

Duane and Rod calling the game today!

Besides the Cats being in a Grey Cup game, this is my second favourite game of the year. May the force be with the Ticats today!! Go Cats Go :rockin:

This is a great picture Grover, did you take this? awesome shot

Ticats won the coin toss and will defer to the second half which is why the Argos have started on offense.

Here we go!

Toronto starts at their 37. After TOR FD... Hickman sacks Harris!

Nice job D getting them off the field after 3 plays :thup: :thup: :thup:

Incomplete pass after that means TOR punts.

With that wind and Water's leg strength, they get punt single.

Alright let's hope the offence looks better than it did versus Montreal, hope they do a better job protecting Zach.

Wow what a punt by Swayze, this is the beginning of the end for the Cats today.

Don't be so sure Tom. You're seeing the top passing offence against your weakest pass defence.

Nice catch for FD by Sinkfield, looking to haunt the team that dumped him, after he did not get opportunity to do so before in that other game.

And completion to Tasker puts us in FG range? If not, that facemask call did!