Evans can Skate!

I don't use Instagram, but wife does. She just showed me some action from the stadium. Currently a bunch of Tiger-cats and family down at the stadium getting a good skate in.

Simoni sitting in the penalty box, lol. (no skates).

Dane is ripping it up!

3 Likes

The NHL suspended Simoni too. LOL!

1 Like

6 Likes

Faces of the franchise ?

2 Likes

I'd say so.

No doubt about it .

2 Likes

Simoni is at the Classic at THF

1 Like

Simoni is at the Classic simply because Simoni IS Classic ! :star_struck: :two: :one: :tiger:

6 Likes

Our expectant dad QB is certainly having a busy off season. This tweet and photo have him working out, in L.A.. with teammate Tim White and a Blue Bomber, an Elk, a Stampeder, and a few Roughriders:

[
|Nick Arbuckle's avatar||Nick Arbuckle
@arbuckle_QB9|

Another great weekend in LA with a bunch of CFL and NFL guys. 8 of the 9 CFL teams have been represented on the field over the last 3 weeks at UCLA!! #cfl @daneevans9 @jakemaier15 @shaq_evans1 @ItsKianSB@tim_white6 @Pick6Pickett @ROSE25x4 @XavierUbosi @CFL

3 Likes

The fraternity of athletes is strong - seems like it might even be stronger with the guys of the CFL - he and Nikki are in Cali (her home town) for a baby shower, and he found out about this group of guys that get together every weekend and workout at UCLA. 2 of his former Tulsa coaches are now at UCLA so he reached out to find out about the details and was asked to come. Said he did well (1 incompletion the whole workout) and really enjoyed it. Excited for him and the Ti-Cats to make their "annual trip to Texas" in a couple of weeks to prep for training camp!!!

4 Likes

I'm going to guess that Tim White is one of the five guys kneeling in the front . The other four guys in the front row are being trained by White in the proper technique of the fine art of how to kneel needlessly instead of actually returning the kick .

3 Likes

Bobo, you will have an autographed and framed Tim White jersey on your wall within a couple of years. :smile:

[quote="bobo82, post:11, topic:77109"]

I'm going to guess that Tim White is one of the five guys kneeling in the front . The other four guys in the front row are being trained by White in the proper technique of the fine art of how to kneel needlessly instead of actually returning the kick .

[/quote]

Guy in the middle clearly does not have his knee down. More special team reps needed.

1 Like

Looking at closer inspection it appears that the man in the middle that you refer to is none other than the man himself . It does appear though that all his students are quick learners as all are kneeling effortlessly .

1 Like

Bobo, the reason Timmy is kneeling is because he's catching his breath after all the 60 yard bombs he just snagged from Evans. :wink:

Waiting for the day that @bobo starts a Timmy White appreciation thread! :rofl:

2 Likes

If he's a major contributor to multiple GC victories, THEN I might forgive him for being a major reason we LOST one.

1 Like

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

What he said Grover ! Until that time though he will always be up on my Wall of Shame with the likes of Taylor Reed , Gascon-Nadon and Ed Gainey

2 Likes

We will have to get @bobo a autographed framed Tim White jersey lol

3 Likes

Thanks guys , but I already have a Tim White autograph...

My favourite WWE Referee... :laughing: :star_struck:

2 Likes