Etienne Boulay signs with Hamilton?

On Drew Edward's twitter feed a source is saying that Boulay has signed with Hamilton, but the Ticats have denied the report.

Yeah we've been discussing this horror in another thread.

This usually means the player in question has signed lol

Can I ask you why you hate Boulay? I get the hatred for Ferri -- he played on the edge, frequently took UR penalties, and generally had a nasty reputation league-wide. But Boulay to my knowledge wasn't seen as a dirty player at all.

Boulay also had his moments. Part of it is that he was part of the MTL defense that just LOVES to interfere with the receivers. It's also just that there are some guys who stand out and you get so sick of hearing their name that you develop this intense hatred for them lol. I think I'm the only person alive who hated Ben Cahoon. :lol:

Okay, well, I guess I don’t see it that way. Sure, we get away with PI, but no more than any other team, I’d think. I see DBs constantly mugging Richardson and Green without drawing flags, but I’ve learned to live with it. The zebras are never going to be perfect. :wink:

It's also just that there are some guys who stand out and you get so sick of hearing their name that you develop this intense hatred for them lol.
LOL. I feel that way about some members of the Bombers secondary. But that's as it should be IMO. A player you love to hate is probably a player you'd love to have on your team.
I think I'm the only person alive who hated Ben Cahoon. :lol:
:D You're the first I've met!
8) If they have denied the report, then they have indeed probably signed Boulay !! :wink:

You mean part of a grey cup winning ream.

No actually I mean part of the defense that led the league in PI calls quite often and includes Mr. PI himself Chip Cox. That's what I mean.

Cox also has quite the desire to face mask as well.....

to be fair, Cox's face masking is an accidental byproduct of the eye gouging.
His hand unintentionally gets caught in the mask. :stuck_out_tongue:

Thank you for clearing that up, Tangledweb. I had entirely the wrong impression....LOL

No problem old fan.
Knowledge is power my friend.... :wink:

I think we might very well be looking at post of the year right there :lol:

Problem is, I can't decide which one of them looks more like Cox.....

They are all WAY too good looking to be Cox. He's one ugly bugger lol

A bit more on Boulay's possible destinations from the Montreal Gazette's football reporter, Herb Zurkowsky:

[url=http://blogs.montrealgazette.com/2012/06/16/boulay-three-teams-are-interested/]http://blogs.montrealgazette.com/2012/0 ... nterested/[/url]

If he agrees to a reasonable salary, it would be crazy to not sign him. Every team needs guys like Boulay. Maybe not stars but solid, dependable guys who can carry out their assignments at a high level. He's not even 30.

Maybe he hasn't recovered fully from his concussion???

An Argo-Cat fan