ESPN 30 for 30: Run Ricky Run

Time well spent...

ESPN 30 for 30: Run Ricky Run

Yes I thought it was an excellent documentary as have been many others like the one on the University of Miami “The U”, the one on the Pacers-Knicks rivalry, and a few others.

So many angles upon which to look at Williams career, and actually I supported Ricky all along despite my disagreement with such drug use and being a Dolphin fan at the time because he was not arrogant about it at all and has been real about the matter the whole time. I still want to see him play as well as he did last season for two more seasons at least.

Also I await being able to watch the replay of the one on South African rugby.

ESPN's 30 for 30 series has been terrific. All of them I've watched, I thought were great.

Ricky Williams is a different cat for sure. It was a very interesting look into his life. For some reason he reminds me a bit of Michael Jackson, in the sense the way he sees the world is completely different. Almost like social outcasts. Having said that, it was good to see the guy is a genuine nice guy. Never really had anything bad to say about him...

Maybe that break from football was good for him for his career as well, 32 years old for a running back and he's not all that banged up.

Couldn't be more true. I think the man could play at the top level for another 3, 4 seasons. Since he is a second back and is getting around 15-20 carries a game.

is it on u-tube or anything?

It's on iTunes. It will probably be on tsn or tsn2 again sometime soon.