Eskylo

You bashed Austin and Tillman. You said you sent e-mail to CFL saying good for fining them. You went on and on about it. They were wrong. Poor losers. So how do you like Andre P now? He screwed our Riders 2 times. Against BC. And against Hamilton. Could have cost us 2 games. The holding call on Edmonton? Bad. Worse than bad. Going to ask the league to fine Danny M now? Send them a e-mail? Now you get it right? Austin and Tillman were right. And Eskimo fans are right. Andre P is awful ref.

...and the gloves are off!

Eskylo is a poster I respect on this forum...just thought that should be said.

...it should also be said that 'lo is a stampeder fan so his chances of scanning this forum to see your comment is pretty slim...

Did not know that. But if he does come here. I have an idea. His next e-mail should be to Higgins. Asking why he did not go for 2. Hope Higgins gets a new contract. Hope Macocia gets a new contract. We are going to have some good years. Lots of fun in Riderville with Austin.

...ah, optimism, isn't it great?....enjoy the good times while they roll...

....as for Higgy not going for two, sure hindsight is 20/20, but Tom has a principle that he nevers goes for two unless there is less than 3 mintues left in the game, a superstition he has....I don't mind the call, there was plenty of time left in the game, our D just couldn't hold anything back to manage the clock....

Ah, Eskylo. The price he pays for choosing what really is an odd name for a Stamp fan…

On another note, there were still 5 minutes left in the Stamp game, so no big deal over not going for two.

I am sure the Esk fans are thrilled we are here discussing these things.

Not like they have anything better to do with their time…

Sorry, couldn’t resist that one…