ESKS WILL DEVOUR LIONS!!!

I feel sorry for all the Lions fans who will waste either their money or time seeing their team get mauled by the Eskimos on Sunday.

Eskimos 40
Lions 17

DOMINATE, DEVOUR, DESTROY. THE ESKIMOS ARE COMING TO TOWN.

GO ESKS GO!!![/b]

good god, not another one of these topics. grow up people!

I have cheered for the Lions all my 52 yrs of life,WIN or LOSE. After being beat by Edmonton twice,it wouldn't be fitting to play any other team then Edmonton to advance to the Grey Cup Game.A win, I'm in the parade,A lose,I'm watching the parade.Either way its a 4 day party,Alot loulder with a WIN.....ROAR LIONS ROAR

I have cheered for the Lions all my 52 yrs of life,WIN or LOSE. After being beat by Edmonton twice,it wouldn't be fitting to play any other team then Edmonton to advance to the Grey Cup Game.A win, I'm in the parade,A lose,I'm watching the parade.Either way its a 4 day party,Alot loulder with a WIN.....ROAR LIONS ROAR

Notice that he just got his posting credentials today.

JM02...Here's another one.....

..NOTE TO FORUM: as much as this peanut's moniker tries to imbibe on you that he represents the province I call home or the gender I share please note this is untrue.....
a) Alberta has two wonderful CFL teams and unfortunately the more handsome ones in Red couldn't make it to your fine soiree,
b) probably isn't a 'guy' as noted

.....okay, Red.....so what's wrong with not being a "guy"??? I find it insulting that you may very well be insinuating this person (term used loosely.....) might be a woman..... :smiley:

What is the green light bulb?

Means you're online...

:)

Going back to Edm a loser will be great

Whatever happens, it's going to be an exciting game on Sunday, it will be tight, and the Leos do have the ability to win the game. Let's hope the team that steps out on the field Sunday afternoon is the same team that won 11 in a row, and not the team that lost 6 of 7.