Esks vs. Stamps -- who will come to play tonight?

Actually, I think the Esks will be fired up tonight.
They are athletes, and professionals, and their pride will be on the line.

I think that they will come out swinging. No way will Calgary walk all over them again. The Esks will have the game of the year, and will manage to hold it close before losing by only 17 tonight.

Stamps 45
Esks 28

You're too generous. I expect the same group of sad sacks to show up tonight. At least we get this game out of the way first. Then we can watch some real football the rest of the weekend. :smiley:

lmao, I doubt we'll see another shellacking but I expect the Stamps to play well, albeit starting slowly like they tend to do. The Eskie's must be banged up even more so we'll see. I expect the crowd to turn early if they s**t the bed. If its a blowout again I'll be rolling on the floor thinking of Chief having a anurisium lol

I predict Campbell will drop another end zone pass cause he's just that good. :thup:

...Ricky Ray: "Campbell is good, but he's not that good"

There is going to be a lot of pressure on Edmonton to play well, which in turn will probably leave them a little tight and afraid of making mistakes. Not a good way to play.

At this point I'd be willing to trade him to Winnipeg in exchange for Brock Ralph...

the Stamps and the Esks will come play tonight!

:cowboy:

Well, I hope so. It'd be a shame if one of the teams forgot the game was tonight and didn't show.

Don't say that. I know Campbell has been a disappointment, but Brock Ralph? That's just insulting. :lol:

As for tonight, I think it's the Stamps 44-17.

Anyone think Drew Tate throws a TD pass for, I believe, the fifth straight week?

I will guarantee that Stamps will lose tonight!!!!!
Take it to the bank.

Stamps will not lose tonight
and you can take that to the bank

so says tony baretta.

I think Edmonton will come out fired up... and keep it close until half this time :wink:

I stand by my prediction. Who is Tony Baretta?

...any team could lose tonight, that is the point to playing the game...at some point in time the stamps bubble is going to burst and a loss is inevitable....I think there is a high probability that event will be next week at Taylor Field, but it could very well happen tonight...

STAMPS WILL LOSE!!! guaranteed. I know I am sticking my neck out here but I am willing to gamble.

[quote="RedandWhite"]...any team could lose tonight, that is the point to playing the game...at some point in time the stamps bubble is going to burst and a loss is inevitable....I think there is a high probability that event will be next week at Taylor

I agree, its hard to play with a sense of urgency when you are always winning. They will let their guard down at some point, likely against the Riders, but you never know about any game. I just can't see them losing this one with the shape the Schmoes are in right now. But.........

You're a classy fan for posting this... but your Stamps are walkin all over my Esks tonight. :lol:

Robert Blake

Yea Robert Blake, you know the guy that murdered his wife but not. Thats a whole different thread though :lol: