ESKS vs CATS

Chris Bauman is slotted in from the injured list and will share inside SB duties with Adarius Bowman. I think this is/will be an important game for both clubs which is already been pointed out in both home forums.

I predict that this game will be a Grey Cup preview.

I'm a Cat fan but I do believe that your post belies your Username. :slight_smile:

We're just too inconsistent.

Yeah well it very well could be. Anything can happen.

I'm doubting this myself. Until the Cats can start winning on the road, I'm not liking our chances...

Edit: Funny that this thread is starting some 28 hours before kickoff, somebody is sure eager for the game to start... :lol:

Hamilton is a good team that doesn't seem to catch any breaks at all, not that I want them to this week :slight_smile:

I'm fairly certain his username is ironic. :smiley:

Nope, no irony at all.

As for the prediction, we will see in November. Don't like mine, Make your own.

I'm stoked just like the Ti-Cat fans are for tonights game. Esks: Tuff Harris will play in the DB position, I think Williams is back also on corner. Recently back from the NFL on Restelli: may see him on special teams and for the record ; Armstead please break one before Thigpen does it. :stuck_out_tongue:

I can't believe Chris Williams is only my height, he plays like he's 6'4"....

Williams is a BEAST!

That would be me; Go Eskies :rockin:

was that the ti cats pre game show on TSN :?

I picked Hamilton, but I hope I'm wrong.

Ah horse crap ...no online link yet for those of us outside of Canada. :frowning:

Got it: http://www.justin.tv/fernby#/w/1778785264

Enjoy :smiley:

Hey Cheif why are not at the game?

I am glad that you are able to watch this, but I am even more glad that I get to watch it on my full screen tv :rockin:

I didn't have tickets. :lol:

Good field position. Let's do something with it. :thup:

You should be at the Lyons pub.