Esks Sign problem Rodriguez

I think he included the two backs just to illustrate how bad the situation is in Edmonton.

Esks123: That's a good point about Prechae's height.

This is a pretty smart move. The worst thing that can happen is he gets cut again once some guys get healthy. Esks need a receiver who knows the CFL game due to injury right now, so no harm done.

If it turns out he can make some plays? Maybe he sticks around and you come out ahead. But there's no downside here.

So even Tillman is signing a so-called castoff. I think it's a smart move, it might work out and it might not but doesn't really cost anything. It's just proof this happens everywhere in an 8 team league so I wish my fellow Rider fans would stop criticizing the team when we sign a cut from another team. Even the "mighty Tillman" does it :?

Right__ and Bauman has still to reach his full potential, IE Peterson!!

Hopefully when Bauman hits his stride it will be back in the Hammer!!!

It certainly could work out, Prod certainly has all the tools to be successful in this league. Maybe he's realized the err of his ways and will put in the extra work that's required. From what I saw of him, was that he was soft and would give up on balls when the coverage was too tight. His blocking was weak for a guy of his stature, and he seemed to take some plays off. He certainly had his moments, but with his size he should be dominating and should win every jump ball.

bauman has reached his potential i think... he's been around a few years now. former #1 pick... dudes darn near about as big of a bust you can get right now especially for the coin he is making today... why release him tho.. u dont have the cdn depth in many places to really replace him right now.