Esks @ Riders

I definately had fun at the game.

It's still early, but I really hope this doesn't mean our road woes are going to continue... :frowning:

As long as you go to Mosaic Stadium, there will be problems! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Where is Mosaic Stadium.......?

Congrats Big Green, you finally just played a game that showed ALL the weapons you really have! Good on Ya'.

Two words...sophmore jinx!

Yesterday’s game is a reminder of what happens when a team plays a WHOLE sixty minutes…Some how the coach’s have to keep pressing that point…and the players have to keep it front and centre in their minds

yup burst pigseye .......what a shellacking'''......all i can say is i bet larry ain't smilin'...... :lol: :lol:

Nice to see you still don't have a life, pork sausage. I apologize to all my fans, but I have been out of town for a couple of weeks; I was not aware how much you would all miss me. Yes, the riders certainly did dominate the Esks that day. That's how sports goes sometimes.

Tell me something, pork sausage, as I'm sure you follow the bummers closer than I do. When your bummers were getting dominated by the winless Tiger Cats, how did Nugent look for you guys? Is he still doing a bang up job at warming the bench for you, or has his knee flared up, and he can't even do that for you anymore?

aka: Taylor Field…in Regina Sask…it was re-named when a corporation paid the big bucks.

He knows. Most of us here in Sask. don't refer to it as Mosaic at all.....