Esks not showing Ticats any respect

Since they figure that eskimo fans won't want to see the ex- lousy TICATS ,, the esks are giving away free tickets to the TICAT game to anybody who buys a hamburger Aug 4 during the Stamps vs Esks game !!!

Look for the HAMMER 88 in the yellow jersey !

All Right. More locker room bulletin board material.

OK, no hot water for Ed. :twisted:

[quote="Hammer_88"]Since they figure that eskimo fans won't want to see the ex- lousy TICATS ,, the esks are giving away free tickets to the TICAT game to anybody who buys a hamburger Aug 4 during the Stamps vs Esks game !!!
quote]
We will be the ones eating the raw meat next week :thup:

Nah, this is nothing special, Esks have done this promotion before. I worked a concession at Commonwealth a few summers back, got the bad luck of working the free ticket days (there were 2 that year). Its actually a good time to incentivize people to buy a burger, since fans will already be coming in droves tomorrow to see the remains of Cowtown get wiped off the turf. Somebody in the Esks marketing dept. is on the ball.

Hmm, actually now that I browse the Esks website, I see no mention of any free ticket promo... only one for buying discounted tickets on Aug 8th. I'd love to see a source, since i'll be going to the game tomorrow and might just take advantage so that I can take a friend to the Hamilton game.

The Esks still haven't gotten used to being an average team.

When I visited Edmonton for the Cats away game last year, everyone I spoke to in the few days before the game started out by talking about how brutally bad the Esks were and then, without missing a beat, consoled me on coming all that way to see my team eviscerated. And they seemed earnest about it.

It made it extra sweek to see the Cats win, but I couldn't help but think "gee, wouldn't it be nice to have won so often that losing doesn't even seem like a possibility".

If it's true it's a good promotion much needed on a Saturday night of the August long weekend.

Smart promotion by the Moes.

Saw an advert for it in the Edmonton Journal, so I presume the burger promotion is on as well as the one listed on the Esks site.