ESKS denied permission to talk to Steinauer for HC

Now I'm annoyed by Steinauer, so Chris Williams of him. If just played out his contract for one more year, I would be okay, even happy for him to become a head coach somewhere else. It's not like these opportunities are rare, even in a nine team league. Now I have to hate on him every time we play his new team (though not in a George kind of way since he's an incompetent buffoon, I actually think Orlando will be successful as a head coach).

Didn't he do this to the Tiger-Cats as a player? Moving on to the Argos as a free agent?

...I don't get the 'refusal' move by any team...IF there is a promotion of any kind that would benefit a current coach....you let him interview...What a mess they have in Ham. now with Steinauer...Cats might lose him in any event BUT now if he stays I don't think the relationship with his current club is going to be that affable anymore, considering what he just went through :roll: ERROR.

He has not gone anywhere and I doubt he will be, just a hunch

Arash Madani ?@ArashMadani 8m8 minutes ago
Per #CFL sources: Jason Maas meeting Eskimos brass today to "finalize" matters and terms that likely makes him Edmonton's next head coach.

http://i604.photobucket.com/albums/tt122/EvilDoctor/CFL%206_zpsojba6d3o.jpg

Called it!!!!
Wonder how chilly the TiCat offices will be next week.

Dave Naylor is saying Steinauer never even interviewed with Eskimos.