Esks continue to lose it, add another WR

http://www.tsn.ca/cfl/story/?id=291114

What in the hell is going on over there? We need another receiver? Really? The defence completely craps the bed in the fourth quarter, costing us the game, and management's response is to add some mediocre college receiver to the team?

I feel like I've stepped into Bizarro World...

One of two possibilities:

1. Tristan Jackson is injured and may be out for a long time. Eric Ware was cut during TC because he got injured, but he is TJ's teammate from college and is also really small and very fast(runs a 4.38 which is about as fast as Kelly Campbell who runs a 4.3-4.4) and could be used as a kick/punt returner until TJ is back.
  2. The team has realized Kelly Campbell probably won't be back this season, and Strasser's offence needs a speed guy to stretch defences, hence the re-signing of Eric Ware now that he's healthy.

If anything, I think the latter is probably more likely. We have more than enough receivers to run the offence with Stamps, Peterson, Mann, Nowacki, Rector, etc.

I just wish we'd spend as much time trying to improve the defence as we're spending trying to fix the offence, which isn't really broken. The priority right now should be improving the defence.

THE OFFENCE ISNT BROKEN??? OMFGGGGGGG HA HA HA HA HA FUNNIEST THING I'VE EVER HEARD :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I love how you bumped this a month later...