Esks at Ticats score prediction thread

Game goes off Friday at 7pm EST. Eskimos are 2 point favorites with a total point number of 52.5. Nobody has hit the score right on yet this year. Maybe this will be the week.
I will give the home team the nod with Lumsden back and the D has to come up big sooner or later. Make your prediction.
I am picking the Ticats to win it 36-29.

Hmmm...I like that prediction

Tiger-Cats 35
Eskimos....31

Neither defence is that good, so I'm going over the 52.5 point line.

Don't like the Eskies as the favourites with their short week.

My biggest fear is no pressure on Ray.

Casey Printers will throw for 2 TDs.

Hamilton 38
Edmonton 28

I'm at a total loss to pick a spread for this one. I just hope the team that beat the Argo's and narrowly lost to the Riders is the team that shows up for this game.

Hamilton 29
Edmonton 24

Cats 42
Eskies 26

This is the week Printers clicks with his receivers. 3 passing td’s, then the field opens up for Jesse and Tre.

Ti-Cats 34
Eskies 22

Ticats play a great defensive game. Printers finally throws a td pass. Overall the Cats play their best game of the year!!!

Cats 29, Esks 28. This one's gonna be close!

Edmonton - 31

Hamilton - 24

Eskies 39 Cats 22

There, now even if we lose a close one, I'll be pleased. (no not really)

This one will be a shootout. Lumsden has 2 rushing TD's and around 170 yards. Printers throws his first TD pass. Tre Smith adds a TD as well.

The Defence plays.....better. I say better. Not "good" but better. Ricky Ray throws for 3 TD's. A.J Harris rushes for one.

The final score.

Hamilton: 36
Edmonton: 29

Edmonton 40 Ticats 22

http://en.montrealalouettes.com/images/team_helmets/6-r.png
Tigers 28

http://en.montrealalouettes.com/images/team_helmets/3-r.png
Eskies 20

Oskee wee wee

Cats 42
Esks 28

Lumsden score 3 td's 2 rushing and one on a screen pass and he runs for 150+ to again win player of the week honours. Our D will finally step up when it counts as well.........I hope

Go Cats

Cats: 22
Esks: 19

A guy can dream, can't he? :wink:

Cats 33
esks 24

ok Lester here goes.
E-34
H-29

wow!!! dont you guys notice we couldnt even beat a third string qb

ESKIMOS 35
TICATS 17

Esk 38 Cats 24

Ricky Rae will light it up. The cats pass defense is the worst in the league. Hamilton will be forced to move the ball each time they handle it just to stay in the game.

EDM 40
HAM 32

I haven't heard anyone mention TRISTAN JACKSON. This guy is dynamite and will eat our ST alive with his returns. Especially if Setta continues to miss field goals. I this Jackson will get 12 points on his own.