Esks/Argos.....

Well then.....

I've climbed down the ledge...taken a breath...and gained some perspective. I was shocked when no one started a Ham/Edm thread...I honestly was gonna say that this was a very tricky game sandwiched between BC and TO and look what happened...but whatever.

TO is an excellent football team...I've seen them often this season...they win when they have to...kinda like the Esks. EE will have to do to Allen what they did to Dickenson...hurry him, knock him down. They can do that on D...no question. The big Q is on O...what the hell are they gonna try to do against arguably the best D in the league. They're good...make no mistake. It's essentially the same scenario as it was after the Riders game...EE have to answer the bell...

Unfortunately...I will be in god's country making weding plans...what have I gotten myself into, can't I just marry my career...and I'll be in cold Alberta for the next month...yes, a friggin' month! Anyway, can't make the game...may not be here much...good luck to the Esks...and as for the rest of you, welll... :wink: Kidding, I kid....

Long live the Esks...er, the CFL.

Well going through Saskatchewan part the wheat fields will you!

For one week in my life I'm an Argo fan. :?

The Eskimos just don't have it this year.It will be Calgary in the Western Final and Calgary will play the Argos in the Grey Cup.The Argos will prevail again this year.Go Argos

Calgary vs TO in the GC?! Do you even watch anything west of the Ontario border? I'd say Calgary and Toronto is more realistic as the east semi final....

You're such a Dag!.The Argos will advance all the way to the Grey Cup Final as they are just too strong at every position so we'll mowe everybody over that gets in our way.Go Argos :lol: :lol:

Too strong...8-5...too funny...

For one week in my life, I’m an Eskimos fan ! :?

8 and 5 is better than …8 and 6…and the ARGOS have had the tougher sched.

Any way…this game is very important for both teams and could go either way.The ARGOS have already beaten EDMONTON in their house , but it could be Edmonton’s turn to return the favour.The ARGOS will be well rested , but have played flat after a long lay off. EDMONTON , will be mad after the HAMILTON disaster.

But the ARGOS defense and home field give the ARGOS the edge in this game. Rarely , does ALLEN have 2 mediocre games in a row.

ARGOS win… by 3… :smiley: Could just be wishful thinking. :wink:

Argos to win by 10.