Esks/Argos...

Why the bloody hell is LeFors going to Mr. Drop on the big plays? Gaylor makes one good play in a game, and drops the rest! Where are Tucker and Peterson on the deep routes???

Well, season is done for Edmonton. this was our last chance to win before BC annihilates us the next two weeks... but our players don't get how important the game is, and our coach refuses to bench poor performers

...I've only been watching out the corner of my eye as I pulled KP for Thanksgiving dinner tomorrow, what players are you dis-satisfied with K-CFL?....

...I for one do not understand why AJ still has a job with your club, he is not a peak performer anymore....his non-block caused that blocked kick...

Trevor Gaylor, whom has dropped every ball save our lone TD, our O-line collectively for allowing Pile to get the same sack hit that wiped Ray out last week (and allowing 4 other sacks), and Gass for missing Parker on the blocked punt for TD....

I just hope our head coach at least gets fired tomorrow....

there goes Sack #6, guy untouched!!!!

Sack #7....

Byron Parker is good.

Our O-line would make any defensive player look good, its even worse for us that Parker is that good to begin with.

...holey moley, I took a break from prep and sat down with a R&C and watched the last five minutes or so....I feel for you K-CFL....a tackling sled could protect Lefors better than those five hambeasts in EE O-line jerseys right now....

What a delicious understatement....

I hope we pull Stefan if we get the ball back, we can't afford to have him injured....

Glad we traded Fiaconne, the guy is a human pylon.

Argos offence was doing nothing and the Esks couldn't take advantage. Better luck next year fellows.

...adios esks...when your Ray of hope went down...i believe so did the season... heh pigseye....i wonder how Stanford Samuels feels about jumping ship and joining the esks.....lets see....Bombers ...a very definite chance at the Cup....Esks.....just about out of the playoffs....myself, i think he made a bad decision and is probably kicking himself royaly in the A$$.... :roll:

Gaylor must have something on the organization or he would be gone. We see the same old thing from him every year. Catch one...drop a couple of easy ones. I don't know why we keep him around unless it is because Maciocia likes to be surrounded by mediocrity. Heaven knows we have enough of that on this team. :frowning:

Missing your two best o-linemen, and a rookie QB....and playing arguably the best defence in the league...
And they are getting pressure on the QB?
Go figure!!

We've had protection problems many times this season regardless of whether curently injured Bakker, Comiskey, and/or Lefsrud were in or out.

He should have been benched after not getting the big catch on the drive following his TD catch. Heck, he shouldn't have been in the lineup for that TD catch, since he made drops earlier. I don't fault Nowacki for his miss; he's not supposed to be our deep threat. I continue to ask in disbelief, where were Tucker and Peterson on those deep balls? We should have put Stamps in for more of the game, at least he made a couple of good catches and fought for a couple more big ones. Better than what Gaylor was doing....

That was a nice hit by the Big Man, LaRose, on Goss… great form.
Of course, the guy is slower than the Second Coming, and is a disgrace to the Esk tradition of fearsome safeties… Lew Deslauriers must be weeping. Trade LaRose to Calgary, bring back Jacquie Kellogg, ANYTHING… but get this guy out of esk livery. And Gass, too… he’s a clown. Being dirty and cheap-shotting guys is fine, it’s kept a lot of guys in the league. but he can’t do THAT well, anymore. He’s become a delicate flower… knocked out in Montreal, hammered by Edwards… i feel for him, now. How could this great organization descend so quickly??? It tests even the loyalty of Esk-lovers like ME!

IMO, the injury to Ray was the final in the coffin for the Esks this year. If there is a injury to one players that hurts a team, this would be it. The Esks usually have a decent backup to come in and play-- guys like Lemmerman, Moon, Ham, Allen, Dunigan, Ray and Maas. The well seems to have run dry.