Eskimos vs Riders

Lets get this party started; this Sunday June 8th at Taylor Field [oops Mosaic] in Regina......
One of these teams will go 2-0...Nelson vs Hall..ect.
Lets Go Eskies :rockin:

Go EE!!

June 8th , eh?... was that a rookie game or something? :lol:

Any on July 8th I say the Riders will win by 10.... :cowboy:

is that all?

what self respecting rider fan would expect to win by less than 20 :stuck_out_tongue:

Must be the weather over here as it doesn't seem like July; good catch though sambo42. I like Durant on putting up the numbers; could be a defensive battle yet again - either team by 6 is my call.

33-4 for the green and white.

I think a green team will win :cowboy:

at this point the Riders are a much better team.

Esks offense is anemic.

it'll be the Riders going 2-0 into week 3! :smiley: :rockin:

Anybody can see this will be clearly a RIDER victory! Go GREEN!

Time will tell. Durant will be under way more pressure Sunday, he will likely do his immitation of a cheap tent folding. History can be a cruel master.

Please. RIDERS BY 10-14!

I've been very critical of the Esks this year, but there's no way they lose to a bunch of misfits. Esks by a mile :stuck_out_tongue:

Make sure you have lots of Kleenex near you because you will be crying when Edmonton goes home a loser

:( :cry: :( :cry: :( :cry: :(

Edmonton doesn't stand a chance....they couldn't do much against a team like the Argos...

Riders by 15 :cowboy:

misfits my A**....

you guys traded a #1 QB for someone who's proven time again he can't start.

time to jump off the bus.

Based on 1 game you are willing to back what is obviously a defective product, why can't I?

Although I can understand how you may have made this judgement, I really can't take credit for this.

Thanks though :thup:

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Time to jump off the bus, is this a case of the pot calling the kettle black or what.

Again, we will see on Sunday. Durant will meet Mr. Sewell. That same #1 QB did squat against the Eskimo D, expect much of the same for Durant. It will be a long night for the Saskatchewan offense.

Dont forget to change your outdated avatar... :cry: :cry: :cry: