eskimos star going to NFL?

http://www.tsn.ca/cfl/news_story.asp?id=149383

Rashad Jeanty hopes to learn in the very near future if he'll get to live out a childhood dream.

The Edmonton Eskimos defensive end is in the option year of his contract and has already auditioned for three NFL clubs, including the Miami Dolphins - his home-town team.

"It's a crazy business, so who knows what's going to happen," he tells the Edmonton Journal. "But if I could get on with the Dolphins ... wow."

Jeanty tells the newspaper that playing for the Dolphins would mean more to him than just football, having grown up in south Florida's gang-infested, drug-ridden streets.

"A lot of kids down here look up to the wrong people. I was one of those kids. And if I played with the Dolphins, I think I could be the right kind of role model."

Jeanty has also worked out for the New York Jets and Dallas Cowboys and has an audition with the Indianapolis Colts set for later this week.

Jeanty has until mid-February to sign with an NFL team. But if things don't pan out, the six-foot-three, 245 pounder would have no qualms about returning to Edmonton next season.

"We'll just have to see what happens. I'd be happy to go back to Edmonton and defend the Grey Cup."

Hopefully Jeanty will be back with the green and gold. I have a feeling he’ll be somewhere in the NFL though.