Eskimos @ Roughriders.. Game Thread 09/20/09

did that just happen!!!!!!! :rockin:

Brutal fumble.....a real gimme for riders

I don't care what any Edmonton fan says... As good as Whitlock looks at times, this guy still costs us way too often. Another fumble, and this one returned all the way for a TD. Cripes... :roll:

Typical Rider fluke, too bad for Ray though. C'mon Whitlock quit coughing up the ball. I expect the refs to fall to pieces now and ruin the rest of the game for the Eskimos.

how many more fumbles does this guy have to have before the Eskimos take him off the field? Brutal!

Effin' Whitlock....awwww, effin' Rector!! C'mon, man!? :x

ball got him in a bad spot; his hands. :roll: Feel bad for Ray losing the record on such a great pass

I don’t understand why they don’t mix in McCarty a little more. I know he was injured the last couple weeks, but he opened up today’s game with a decent run, so he must be able to play. Clearly Whitlock can’t handle taking all the carries… far too many drops and fumbles. The coaches need to start evening out the carries. I’m starting to wonder if maybe Whitlock has something incriminating on Hall… :expressionless:

i dont know how wittlock still has a job?????
guaranteed fumble at the worst time almost every game.
in the first quarter i said to my g/f, 'this guy will fumble this game and cost the eskies big time, u watch'

Is Hall sleeping on the side lines. Sure looked like a possible Interception.

Wow, that was such an interception, Riders got away with a free field goal. We'll see how this plays out.

have to addmit, that was a pick, his feet were in! But I'll take the lead anyday!!!! :thup:

Richie Hall is friggin' out of it...what a maroon... :x

I think the bigger question was why Richie didn't throw a challenge flag on that???

Hall considers challenging the spot of the ball on the Boreham fake, but he doesn't consider challenging the pick by Goss? Whatever...

he is just rooting for his old team lol

wow, talk about falling apart at the seams. This ones over.

I would like to congratulate the officials for giving the Riders this game tonight in the second half. I would appreciate if this would stop.

Yeah, this team is officially imploding. Riders will take it. Oh well, at least I’ll go 4-0 this week in BigDave’s pool. :smiley:

The challenge on the fake punt would have been wasted as it is almt impossible to overturn a spot - the int would have won

But alas this stupid - stupid - no class A… hit will bury the eskies.