Eskimos release Maas

People please, Maas is done, he could not pass a phyiscal on any team, his shoulder is shot, he can't put any zip on the ball, he could not throw a 30 yard pass now, anyone who has been around the team for the last few years know this. He's a great guy, but his playing days were over 3 years ago

...I agree, Maas is done...strangely enough, this is exactly why I desire to see him as a backup in Saskatchewan...

… :lol: …c’mon Red why would the green guys want Maas,when they have noodle-arm Dinwiddie…Lancaster said Jasons arm was toast when he was in the hammer…rotator cuff i believe…Why would anyone want to take that on :roll: Enjoy the retirement Mr. Maas…

There are some Rider fans who want to give Mass a "look-see" at TC... :o

those are the uneducated ones.

Maas is done. nobody is going to take him on and place him on the roster.

forget it.. nobody is THAT stupid.. or wait, the Esks were last year! :oops: :stuck_out_tongue:

My views (from what I understand) also is that Adam Braidwood DT will be released sometime also due trouble issues he's having. As we move forward there will be others released.

Ya that was Red Kelly playing center against the Habs ,Wings, Hawks, Bruins, Rangers top lines!!!

why the loafs didn’t do that with Kaberlay(sp) is another thread!!!

Speaking of stupid, didn’t you guys hire Daley after we fired him for going senile…

worked for toronto with mathews :wink:

ya we messed up on that…n :roll:

but we made up for it this season…