Eskimos release 2018 Schedule

Season starts June 14th with 3 bye weeks, I'm not sure how official it is?

They are hosting the 2018 Grey Cup

We just got our schedule too. This looks correct.

The Canadian Football League is giving its fans an early gift this year, just in time for the holiday season.
The Free Press learned last week the CFL was planning to release the 2018 schedule either today or Friday, but after speaking with league sources, there appeared to be a delay on the release date, meaning the schedule would likely be released to the public next week...

...That is until the Edmonton Eskimos released their schedule early this morning, prompting the remaining eight teams to follow suit. The rest of the CFL, including the Winnipeg Blue Bombers, are expected to release their schedule sometime today.
The CFL usually releases the schedule in February of each new season.

Nothing wrong with an early release of the schedule. Allows fans to plan better. Nothing worse than getting invited to a wedding on a game day.

This is great news. I can't wait to see the full schedule.

Why three bye weeks?

Just to get rid of the 5 games, one week phenomenon?

I like the earlier start, without moving up the playoffs.

So now the regular season basically runs from Father's Day to Halloween.

its out.

cfl.ca has it.

Riders play Winnipeg and Calgary 3 times

first pre-season game is Sask at Edm May 27th

Well done CFL for getting the schedule out this year. Have to wonder if this was Ambrosies idea.

Gotta think it is.

Maybe it's now more possible with the Argos entrenched at BMO under the full MLSE umbrella?

Will be odd not to read complaints on here round mid-January about no schedule yet.

Two big thumbs up for doing this ? Great move by the CFL .