Eskimos @ Lions

Fun to watch, and BC’s best shot…Hope he’s back 2nd half at least.

That was definitely a beautiful throw by Ray to Nowacki... but one thing I don't like: Where's Whitlock? B.C. has a terrible run defence, and Whitlock is having a great night. Give him the ball!!! Let's not forget about the run already.

Grice-Mullen's certainly banging on all cylinders...WOW.

POP!

Bit of a ping pong match...

Whitlock has 82 yards already? That can't be right. :lol: Good dive by Ray. Eskimos offence is looking pretty good tonight.

Would BC use Pierce on a goal line dive?

Big stand EE "D".

OMG........ I guess Pierce should not be used on any dive ....terrible looking .

Huge turnover for the Esks, followed by a great throw by Ray to Barnes. Ray said the playoffs start a week early for the Eskimos, and he's certainly playing like it's a playoff game. :smiley:

QB#5…great.

I guess the Lions don’t have the rider luck this year

If Printers is done for the game, we'll be watching Maas in the 4th.

What you say’n.

1st half was pretty entertaining. Wally is going to have to weave his magic if the game is going to stay close with only a #5 QB left to play since it doesn't look as if Buck is coming back.

I can't believe Climie actually mentioned these teams agreeing to tie... WTH? Why would Edmonton agree to that? If they tie, Edmonton stays in fourth, and they get to go to Hamilton, where they lost earlier in the season. And even if they did manage to beat Hamilton, they'd then have to travel to Montreal where they were embarrassed earlier in the season, and last year in the East Final. Not a good deal for Edmonton. I think they'd rather take their chances in Regina and Calgary.

Knowing how valuable Pierce is to this game I'm surprised Champion was not used on the short yardage.

LOL GEROY SALMON

One thing I dont understand this year is why Geroy wasnt used as much as he should have been early in the season and now Pierce is doing it again. At least Printers has the sense to trust the best receiver in the league and use him more than Pierce and Jackson seem to. Maybe that will change 2nd half.

Dunnigan and Shutlz were dumbfounded by Climie, all 3 in fact. Climie is brutal. I would not be sad to see him replaced.

Raptors and Leafs both win tonight.
Is it possible that the Argo's will ride their coattails and....
Nah....never happen. :lol: