Eskimos Keeping Garrett at 36 proves the Esks have issues!

See jm, he might have a point! YOU should have sent him to the detention hall when you had the chance! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

A well educated Teacher would have banished him long, long ago! :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

I have to side with Corny on this one. Ray was looking to have a great year statistically. But unfortunately, his team failed to protect him on a play and he got injured.

I agree. I saw this topic last night and just ignored it. I was hoping others would do the same.

I'll join you. Lame!

kel

Well, I for one say that Alvin can still prove his value at building a team and making it competitive. I have my doubts that he will, but I could be wrong.

As for Ray, he is pretty solid if he can avoid injuries. Bringing back Maas, who Alvin should never have traded in the first place, is going to help.

I predict the Esks will be one game under 500 this year.

I don't mind the Eskies being bashed. That's pro football, and the way they have played lately they deserve it.

Fair enough, Chief, but a QB is only as good as the players who protect him...and they weren't good enough to make Ray stellar last year, in my opinion...having a good season, and was going to have a good season are two very different things.