Eskimos @ Argonauts

Sorry, RR is not the best QB. That distinction this year HAS to go to AC.

That Appleton Estates Rum must be strong stuff....

If you want to debate QB’s start another thread, lets not hijack this one. But I still disagree, and yes the Appleton’s is GOOOOOD stuff :lol:

Enjoy the game.

Yeesh... That FG was hard to watch... Thing wasn't even close. Right from the second Prefontaine booted it, you knew it was going to be wide... Ugly...

Duane Forde gets the award for best comment of the season: "I've dated girls who explored their options." :lol: :lol: :lol:

Forde and Black work well together......Black is cool...

Yea he called a spade a spade that for sure.

Ok now you must be drinking something strong :slight_smile:

I'm still laughing. I can't get over the fact that he actually said that on national television... :lol: Me thinks that's one comment he'll probably wanna take back. :lol:

And Black's thinking of a" Kerry Joseph sandwich"......ewwwwww

I'm sick and tired of the Eskimo offence not showing up for the first half of games. All it does is tire out our defence for later in the game. Luckily that isn't the case today though, b/c Toronto's O is horrible and can't move the ball at all. Any other team, and the Esks would be losing by a TD at least right now, with a tired out defence.

Nah it was complete gold!!!

I woke up from an extended nap (curse you snooze) turned the TV on right away and Argos owner was there and they were talking about him exploring options then BAM that comment.

hehehe

It’s ok, there’s a whole 'nother half for them to not show up in too.

:twisted: :twisted:

Ray is being way too indecisive and needs to get rid of the ball a lot quicker(see game vs. Sask- quick release= 20 completions in a row). After that game he went back to his indecisve nature and he's played poorly since.

Perfect timing. :lol: You know, we always complain about these two, but they always seem to give us at least one gem per game. :lol:

And horrible play calling with all the 2nd and long draw plays that go nowhere.

This games soooo boooring

Both O-lines stink bad,real bad..............

Ray, go back to the dink n dunk.

hope TO keeps in KJ, and lets him role out, run etc.

Worst game of the year by far. Both these teams suck.

You know, I was going to say the CFL should let the crap teams play four-downs... but I seriously doubt they'd be able to do anything with the extra down. :lol: