Eskimos and McCallum Done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:cowboy:
  1. Edmonton's season is done. How sad a defensive back does not have the sense to make a simple tackle rather than go for a big hit and miss with little time on the clock. That mistake will cost Edmonton their season.

2. Paul McCallum is done and highlights Wally's poor judgement at times. Why on earth bench the kicker who kicked the winning field goal the week before. McCallum is too old - not the future. Reward your kicker for kicking the winning kick don't bench him for a dinasaur.

Riders Rule
Rider Pride Nation wide

1. I do not think the Esk's are done, there are still plenty of games left to play to decide that.
  2. McCallum JUST came back, it's a little early to deem him useless.

Thank you, Captain Obvious! :smiley:

:cowboy: :cowboy:

Daly is done too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rider Pride Nation Wide
CFL RULES :rockin:

Keep 'em coming, turkey! What are you going to tell us next? The sky is blue! :stuck_out_tongue:

The Sky is Blue (sometimes!) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: Always good for a laugh, turkey. :wink:

Now to pour myself another rum and Coke and forget all about this game...

As a matter of fact not only is the sky blue sometimes, methinks Chief that you are blue tonight (OR AT LEAST DRINKING A LABATTS BLUE) :rockin: Don't worry I have been there many times after a Rider loss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :x

Rider Pride Nation Wide :rockin:

Ooh. You lost it there, turkey. :lol: Ordinarily, I do drink Labatt Blue. That's my beer of choice. But tonight I'm actually drowning my sorrows with a bottle of rum. :lol:

cheers you old scoundrel and scallywag. :rockin: :rockin:

Forget about this game ? What ? It was a great game with a most dramatic ending , what more could you ask for ? Oh wait , I see you cheer for the other guys , well go enjoy your rum then .

I"m going to laugh my head off if Ray kicks the the little Gazoo watermelon wearing inbred out of the playoff :slight_smile:

....now ...now ....turkey is getting 'hot'.....just remember what time of year it is.....gobble gobble.. :wink:

...labatts blue.....you mean the beer named for the Bombers.....geez Chief....shouldn't that stuff leave a bad taste in your mouth :lol: :lol:

Hey, good beer is good beer. Besides, the original brewery is in London. :smiley:

Blue is good beer? Out of all the beer I have tried, Blue has to be worst tasting beer.. and that includes the local swills that are consumed around here. I would much rather drink a stout than Blue... but then again after about half a dozen you really don't care much about the taste anyway... :wink:

After some second thought it figures that a beer named Blue would suck... :stuck_out_tongue:

Blue, Molson, Kokanee and all other macro beers fail. Big Rock is very tasty and I plan on filling myself up with it at a certain game at the end of November :stuck_out_tongue:

Back on topic... Do you think there is any chance that Buono will go with both Whyte and McCallum? Whyte seemed to be struggling more with his FGs lately while McCallum was struggling with his punting.

I don't disagree with the thread.
Under pressure, both McCallum and the DB's for the Esks choked big time. How the two DB's not only missed the ball but made no attempts to tackle Simon and collide with each other is beside me.

:D :rockin: :cowboy:

Thank-you Argotom. You are obviously a wise man!!!
CFL Rules