ESKIMOS 2005 GREY CUP CHAMPS!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

........yes, a good win to the eskimos.......and to the alouettes..........and to the refs........and the CFL fans of vancouver and the league in general.........awesome stuff........

best Grey Cup game in history …hands down!!!

Wooooooooooohoooooooooooo! YES YES YES YES YES YES Oh my god when they had a chance to end it with that interception dropped i almost died! yes yes yes yes yes yes Go Esks Go 2005 Grey Cup Champions!

wow what a game , kudos to the als for making that the best grey cup game ever witnessed, no kudos to loud mouth stephan though,lolololol.....

Prior to today, the 89 Grey Cup was the all time best football/Grey Cup game ever. This one cannot be beet.

WOW , WHAT A FANTASTIC game , but MONTREAL couldn't hold the lead.

Both teams should be proud.WHAT A FANTASTIC GAME!!!

One of the best ever. :shock: :smiley:

CONGRATS TO EDMONTON and YOUR FANS!!!!!!!! :smiley:

A well deserved win!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :smiley:

cool!

Agree with argotom, this game will be considered the best grey cup for a VERY long time. It would be tough to beat today's game in terms of excitement and being a nail biter. Great effort by both teams. I LOVE THE ESKIMOS!

CONGRATS!!!

THE COVER OF THE TORONTO SUN

[url=http://www.torontosun.com/FrontPage/2005/11/27/1326805.html]http://www.torontosun.com/FrontPage/200 ... 26805.html[/url]

Living in England i did not get to watch the game but i heard it was amazing and all the reports just make me jealous i could not be there. A Grey cup party is one hell of a party!

Anyway congratulations to Edmonton but being a Calgary fan it sucks :frowning:

HELLO , sorry you didn't see this game.......it was amazing....and it was broadcast on satellite in ENGLAND!

This amazing game will be on sale [DVD] at the CBC shop , in the new year.

REALLY? what channel? Maybe NASN which i do not subscribe too.

Congrats Esk, well deseved. Rays showed a lot of nerves. Great game by my Als.

Als Fan

What a game! Both teams played so well it deserved overtime!