Eskies vs Argos

I counter your jinx with this: I’m 2-1 and picked the Eskis, and seeing as how I was 10-18 before this week, the chances of me going 3-1 are slim. :smiley:

That’s the link. :thup:

Thanks for the link anyway, but I think I'll pass. Five popups as soon as I opened the page...sorry, but I'm not into chatting with available chicks in my area...

Please. You’re going 3-1 my friend!

No sense of adventure. :stuck_out_tongue: Don’t you have a pop-up blocker?

It has to be disabled for certain work-related sites I use from home. It’s back on anyway.

Thanks Williams. :roll:

Well, Ray needs someone to catch the ball in the Endzone. They’re not doing so well on that so far. :wink:

FG Argos;…dodged a bullet…10-3 Eskies

Holy hell. Jyles, Thompson, Stamps. Hope we still have a roster come halftime. :o

Joke of a roughing the passer penalty

:o That was a risky play on 2nd-and-long, but it paid off. :D

Kock catch takes us inside the Argos 25. Come on, Eskis. Finish it off.

I don't know if they can overturn it based on those replays, but even if it isn't a catch, gotta give credit to Carter for those hops. Jesus! :o

I have no idea how the referee could have seen well enough to call that incomplete. What are they doing just guessing? And then one ruled it a catch and the other ruled incomplete anyway!

The ball did not touch the ground.

I can understand not overturning it. Evidence wasn't clear. Still a nice effort from Carter. Shaw makes it 13-3.

Wow... it looked to me like he did an incredible job of getting his hand under the ball. Highlight real catch in my estimation.... but I understand the call and the result. Too bad. GREAT catch.

Agreed. Worth a challenge though. Better to see the coach willing to throw the flag and maybe not have it turn out then be like Cortez in Hamilton.

Hey I’ll give you a better and more direct link if you like JM, but you have to knock out the pop-ups and click off the ads before it comes through. Let me know.

I agree. It was a decent challenge.

Pick by Alexander. This D is all over the Toronto O. :smiley:

I think my heart stopped during that Joseph run. :lol: 3rd down inside the 10. Gonna be another Shaw FG.