Eskies/Ticats

Under the lights - Stadium looks great......cheers for a super game.

Game starts on TSN2 because the Whitecaps game is running late on the main network.

Just got in, but it doesn't look like I've missed much. 3-1. Another fantastic offensive showing.

Our leading receiver fumbles the ball. Gonna be that kind of night, eh. :roll:

I love the CFL and the Ticats, but this game is painful to watch. 3-1. Yikes.

Sadly...This is normal now... Did I see a big bank of empty seats in the lower bowl?

I heard it was sold out. I know many fans have made their way to covered areas because of the rain.

It pissed down rain.. .relax, they were all up in the concourse

:roll:

Bs roughing passer call leads to a major - 8-3 Edmonton

I thought the RTP was more of a bogus call

You sound like Travel Pat talkin about TFC.. Except its clear skies and 22 degrees when it happens at BMO :cowboy:

Gotta love that Edmonton D. :smiley:

reread my post :cowboy:

Penalties and turnovers and not offensive drives ,and special teams plays deciding a CFL game in 2014... I'm shocked

The game is completely sold out. I gave up my tickets to a friend who had a relative in from out of town who wanted to go to the game and they could not get any tickets.

Looks like they have about a 90 minute window with no rain now. Hopefully the wind will let up too.

The Cats offence is really hurt without Gable who I suspect was a huge part of the game plan tonight.

And geez Louise Zach has to protect the ball better than that! Two TD's in 20 seconds certainly takes care of it being a hockey game sounding score. Sigh!

Good for you, buddy. I just wish they were seeing a better game.

At least there was a little burst of offence just before the half. (for the Eskimos anyways)

Eskies and Cats always play close.

I expect Hamilton to run shotgun…woot, woot

Perfect, since we continuously shoot ourselves in the foot!