Esk fans where so quiet before.

I find it funny how Esk fans where quiet when all they had was Maas & Jones. Now that Ray is back so is the chatter. Go figure.

I was chattering before the Ricky Ray came back, And I will still be chattering after they win the cup.

Ditto.

I was pumped to get Dubuc, Sanchez, Montford, and Wiltshire.

I was pumped to get Jones because we’d have a reliable backup.

Ray coming back just made things better.

I see you registered just yesterday, so what do you know? Esks fans have always been arrogant, and we have damn good reason. Although sometimes as an Eskies fan I feel like I’m up on a pedestal apart from the rest.

Well…that was uncalled for. Dirty, unkempt dogs? Where do you get that from? Maybe if you look around the league and see that probably 95% of the people that attend the games are intellegent football fans. That’s all I have to say.

Woof! Woof!

I will jump on that bandwagon. I was on record in here talking about how we were fine with Maas as the number one well before we heard a thing about Ray coming back, as were most Eskimo supporters in here. Perhaps you missed that or just weren’t paying attention. Seems to me it was fans from other teams trying to convince us that Maas would suck this year cause our OL was decimated, we have no RB and we traded Terry Vaughn and yadda yadda yadda on and on it went.

Personally, if I was a Blue Bomber fan I would be worried about my own QB’s. Spergeon Wynn was in BC before Printers got there, yet didn’t show them enough to earn the opportunity to start, they kept looking. Kevin Glenn has been a perreniall back up in this league so I certainly wouldn’t consider him as a saviour yet. Perhaps one of them will rise to the occasion, but as I said if I were a Bombers fan I would be concerned about it.

Cheers

[quote=“supertoe”]I will jump on that bandwagon. I was on record in here talking about how we were fine with Maas as the number one well before we heard a thing about Ray coming back, as were most Eskimo supporters in here. Perhaps you missed that or just werenI am… I’m real worried. I agree. I think it will drag out all season long. Win or lose I see the headlines already. WHO SHOULD START WYNN OR GLENN. Not to mention we still have a sleeper in the name of Tee Martin who could raise some eyebrows.
I would also like to point out that Maas has some records. Jones was League MVP a few seasons back. They all want to start over there too. You think they want to back up Mr. NFL.

Maybe if the Riders and the Bombers amalgamated then they’d have halve a team and could stop whinning about how unfair the CFL is. Whether it’s the salary cap or the officiating, It’s always one of the two excuses used after a loss.

ahhh gadescup… i enjoy your posts almost as much as EE.

The class from the countries ass

id rather be the beast of the east instead of the less of the west

The season hasn’t started yet. I am waiting to see who Edm buy’s next. I have a plan. HOW ABOUT SOME TURF?

lol no just warren moon or troy aikman

Ohhh, my sides! You guys are killin’ me!! :?

Buy some turf? I thought we had turf!? In fact genius, we’re the only one’s WITH turf!

Gades…buy a clue. Cretin.

hey eski-moses by another player so u can win 1 game out of 18

Nyuk, nyuk, nyuk…another gem. Back to the fry station before you get canned, kid.

hey eski-moses why dont u guys go buy another olayer so you guys will win 1 game outa 18 this yr

Whats wrong with the turf in Edmonton? When I was there 3 years ago it was great to watch, and I must admit, after the little rain, the smell of football and grass…well, I wish BC had grass too!

And it’s always cut just before game time…that and the smell of fried onions from the concourse, the droan of horns from the parking lot and concourse, the bands playing…is it kick-off time yet??? :cry:

Is there an echo in here?