ESF - Ti-Cats vs Argos

Hope to see a hard fought football battle. Cheers to both teams.

Cheers...to both?

He just cheers the Argos guys! Get him! :smiley:

Good Golly Miss Molly - The Hammer is correct :lol:

GO ARGOS!!! :rockin:

right down the tube

Ti-Cats still have a good D. Argos week on D.

TiCats 31 - Argos 19

GO JOHNNY GO !!! As in just GO AWAY !!! :rockin:

And Now for Something Completely Different.....Monty Pythons John Cleese just what do you think of Johnny and his nonsense ?......And here's his answer........

+100pts to Bobo. That gif is so freaking funny!

Anyway, Go Cats!

I realized though, all 3 times Hamilton played Toronto, Zach was starting QB. Neither time they played Ottawa he was. Messed up scheduling, division games should be spread out.

Oh well, the Ticats will be playing both of them back-to-back now anyway. :wink:

I don't like the back to back, home and away format. I wish the league would break the schedule up a bit more, teams make player changes throughout the season and it means the games are seeing new faces with new challenges. In the Hamilton case, Ottawa never had the opportunity to see how they would have done against Collaros, on the other side injuries will always play a factor in games. All the teams got to play Ottawa pretty much healthy and in one piece.

For the game this weekend, I'm not a fan of either team, so I just wish both teams good luck and a good game.

Well at least you’re not like Johnny Cupcakes who is supposedly a Dirty Birds Alouettes fan but in another thread was getting all “excited” for lack of a better word when the REDBLACKS defeated the Cats and now in this thread is suddenly an Argos fan. :roll: That Johnny is one mixed up dude…I’m thinking of buying him a tee shirt with A-B-C on the front of it, short form for Anybody…But the Cats !!! Hopefully we will be seeing your REDBLACKS one more time this season in Ottawa at the EF. :thup:

Just in case anybody needs reminding here is the Argos record when playing at THF since it opened,5 GAMES = 5 LOSSES
It ain't pretty, believe me. THF seems to bring out the worst in this team no matter who they seem to be playing. :smiley: Hopefully this trend continues this Sunday in the ESF. GO CATS GO !!!!! :rockin:

Monday Sept 1 / 14..........Hamilton- 13 Toronto- 12
Monday Aug 3 /15...........Hamilton- 34 Toronto- 18
Monday Sept 7 /15..........Hamilton- 42 Toronto- 12
Saturday Oct 17/15...........Calgary- 27 Toronto- 15
Friday Oct 23 /15...........Montreal - 34 Toronto - 2

Wins- 0 Losses - 5...PF 59...PA 150......Avg score...30 - 12 ( - 18 avg )

Excellent! It's the trap game we've been looking for and just at the right time :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh it's a trap game alright , man overboard !!! abandon ship !!! :smiley: :rockin:

:thdn: With the ALLWETS!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Johnny's not mixed up. He's an Alouettes fan and he hates the Ticats. Simple enough Bobo Cleese :smiley:

[i]OHHHH!!!!!!!

GO Argos! This week, Johnny is an honorary boatman. :rockin: Tear those whiny Stinky Cats apart!

Make room Argos fans, Johnny is in da house! :rockin: :cowboy: [/i]

Just like you Johnny to jump onto a sinking ship.....Hey ARGO FANS GUESS WHAT, Johnny's now cheering for ya :roll:
Ya Good Luck with that you lucky ducks. Just what ya need....Johnny jumping on board :roll: Glub Glub down goes the ship :rockin: :cowboy:

Game is now sold out!

[i] :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin:

GO ARGOS!

:rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin:

Neuter those stinky Ticats!
[/i]

http://www.fauna-flora.org/wp-content/uploads/Tiger-accidentally-caught-in-snare-Credit-FFI-KSNP.jpg

Just like Johnny No Charm to promote violance against animals and cruelty against endangered Tiger-Cats, time to pass your posts over to Anonymous!!