ESF Predictions!

Predict the score!

I think this game will be very close.

If Montreal plays a clean game and limits turnovers, they win. period.

If Edmonton can force some timely turnovers they may pull off the upset.

That crowd will be a big big advantage for the home team.

I predict Edmonton shoots themselves in the foot with penalties repeatedly and spoil a half decent outing by Harris.

Jason Maas gets run out of town
Rick Campbell is named HC by year’s end - Merry Christmas!

Edmonton will host a playoff game in the west next year

MTL - 31 (3 TD’s, 3 FG’s, rouge)

EDM - 23 (2 TD’s, 3 FG’s)

and at least 1 controversial call to make Jason Maas’ head explode

should be fun!!

Harris moves the ball well but fails to put TDs on the board.
Untimely penalties by Edmonton.

Montreal has fewer good drives but punches the ball in for TDs

Montreal wins 21 to 19

I’m going to the outlier spot. Harris seems to be a play-off performer, GC excluded. Maas is needing a win to hold on to his job. Thinking Edmonton by about 10, say 28-18.

I think EDM wins this game

Their defence is very good compared to MTL’s defence which is subpar IMHO

Harris is a proven CFL playoff QB, Adams has no CFL playoff experience

I think the only advantage MTL has in this game is Home Field which is a very big advantage,
But I don’t think that will be enough

Edmonton in a close one 24 -18

It should be a great game( I hope they beat the crap out of each other! ;))

Montreal takes it. Harris isn’t all the way back yet.

24 -17

I predict Montreal 28 Edmonton 21, but man do I hope those arrogant Montreal players and media get beat. After their loss to Hamilton 2 weeks ago I read numerous quotes from players and the Montreal media saying that the rematch on November 17th is the only thing that matters. If I was Edmonton, that would be bulletin board material for sure.

Harris shreds the Montreal DB’s, Ellingson has a big game, Pretty boy Vernon throws 3 picks, one for 6.

Probably not but hey we can dream a little. It will be a good game I believe.

In their 2 home-and-home games this season:

Week 1: At Edmonton (Esks 32, Als 25)
Harris was unbeatable (32/41, 447 yds, 3 TDs, 0 int) while Adams only played the last 20 minutes of the game but did fairly well (7/10, 134 yds, 1 TD, 1 int).

Week 6: At Montreal (Esks 10, Als 20)
Harris was well below his standard (29/43, 271 yds, 0 TDs, 2 int) while Adams passing performance was relatively mediocre at best (15/22, 191 yds, 1 TD, 0 int), but he did well running (6.3 yd avg on 7 carries).

I realize that Week 1 is too early to properly assess their performance, and that this data only references the QB’s performance, but I’m giving the win to the Als because of the advantage of the loud home crowd and Harris poor performance in that Week 6 game at Montreal.

Als 28, Esks 18

Edmonton is terrible on the road and Montreal is good at home.
Montreal 35-33.
Maas & GM get fired. Chris Jones is named GM & Coach in off season.

They will already be in the off-season.

Montreal 31
Edmonton 26

I believe ex Ticat DB Josh Johnson is a starter in the Edmonton secondary.

That should tell you all you need to know about who will win this one.

Head Coach Freddie Kitchens of the Browns may very well be “one and done”. A new coach and staff in Cleveland may cause Chris Jones to consider the Esks. There’s a lot of dominoes that need to fall but I like your thinking there, 150GAGE . :slight_smile:

I also agree with your Als’ victory prediction .The Als coach is calm under fire while the Esks’ guy blows his mind regularly . Jones beats Maas !

Pat Lynch (the old dude)

As much as I hope the Esks will Wexit , Als will say au revoir to the 2019 Season Sunday…

I think Montreal is a much better team.

Montreal 31
Edmonton 16

Of Edmonton’s 8 measly wins this year, the only playoff/plus 500 team they beat this year was Montreal. And that was before the Al’s turned the corner.

Even though I live in Edmonton, I find it funny as hell when the esks lose. And I will be laughing this Sunday.

Maybe Montreal will rest some of their starters this weekend :stuck_out_tongue: