Eric Tillman ill--no trip to BC

Don't know if you saw this. Let's hope he makes a speedy, uneventful recovery.

An Argo-Cat fan

Rider GM Tillman sent home after medical scare
Saskatchewan boss thought he was having a heart attack
Last Updated: Saturday, November 17, 2007 | 12:02 AM ET
CBC Sports
There will be no trip to the coast for Eric Tillman this weekend.

The Saskatchewan Roughriders' general manager spent Thursday night at the Regina General Hospital after complaining of chest pains while working at his desk in the Canadian Football League team's offices earlier that day.

Eric Tillman, GM of the Saskatchewan Roughriders, won't make the trip to B.C. for the western final after a heart scare on Thursday night.
(CBC) CBC broadcaster Mark Lee says doctors "performed a battery of tests" on Tillman that ruled out a heart attack but they did send him home on Friday morning with orders not to accompany his club to Vancouver for Sunday's western final against the B.C. Lions.

Tillman's club chartered out on Friday afternoon.

Head coach Kent Austin accompanied the GM to the hospital and was at his side during the tests, Lee reported.

Tillman, hired during the 2006 season after the Riders fired GM Roy Shivers, is on his fourth CFL team. He has been GM of the B.C. Lions (1993-95), Toronto Argonauts (1997) and Ottawa Renegades (2002-2004).

barney fife, i already posted it on the cfl talk and the riders post,it's 2 days old, thanks, though.

city legend

I hadn't heard this news, and I thank you for bringing it to my attention, Barney.

I hope Eric Tillman has a speedy recovery and gets back into action soon. He is a CFL genius.