Equipeur 50% off...

Marche Centrale has nothing a few ugly shirts and a 80$ jacket. If anyone can give updates on wich Equipeur they have been to and if its worth checking out, let me know! :rockin:

Incredible...

Check L'Equipeur - 1600 le Corbusier blvd in Laval.

That is usually where all the Alouettes merchandise ends up, but you have to remember that since L'Équipeur is not the official supplier anymore, the items they will have will be from overstock....

The season came and went and the team still does not have good distribution for their merchandise. Not a store, not on-line. The only way to get merchandise is on the concession stands. I think it is very bad in keeping the team's image in the city. In that department, I believe that Lalonde fumbles the ball.

I am particularly envious with the Montreal Impact. They have not had their first kick-off yet, yet their on-line and downtown stores are up and running. Sure, they are backed by the 6th wealthiest family in Canada and that the MLS is bigger than the CFL. But still, in Montreal professional sports landscape, the Impact is supposedly the 3rd stringer and the Alouettes the 2nd.

Speaking of which, with their new team factor and the decline of Alouettes' popularity, I am rather afraid that the Impact may be more popular in 2012.

For a team that has had financial strains in past, it now appears the team does not want our money. I have a son and grandchildren living in Calgary. These guys have continued my tradition of selecting the Alouettes as their team of choice. As a Xmas gift my wife spent futile efforts attempting to buy 3 Alouette sweaters for them. She was told that the firm was out of these sweaters. Whats wrong with the Als management? One would think the team would have such goods in stock at this time of the year!