Enough of this building process.

Give me aBREAK. Charlie looks like a deer caught in the headlights when he has decision to make from the sidelines. Casey can't make one either .He pulls up , hesitates and is too late to make a play. We need a change.,The game has passed Charlie by. Casey has no confidence .Why do othern teams find coaches and players who are players. Lets get on with it.

Riley 13

Why do other teams come up with better palyers???

Because they pay for management personnel who can perform.

WE have the highest paid player in the league.
I don't know what the management is paid but surely we can find someone who woud know a coach or a player when they see one or where to look for some talent.

there is no cap on spending for coaches, yet the ticats always have small coaching staffs, and never pay big money for a coach, why not spend big bucks on a head coach and coordinators for 3 different groups(offense, defense, special teams) spend cash on a respect QB coach, and spend money on better position coaches.

I think the proof is in the pudding.

Having a high profile player brought in to be the saviour is a Hamilton management ploy going wwwwwaaaaayyyy back.
Remember Tim Rosenbaugh?
Remember Matt Dunigan?
This is a typical game they play to con people into buying tickets and buying in to what they are doing.

It rarely works...

the ticats always have small coaching staffs, and never pay big money for a coach, why not spend big bucks on a head coach
8) Obviously you have no idea what these coaches are being paid at all !!
 Charlie is reportedly getting between $250,000-$300,000 per year.  That is pretty good money for a HC in the CFL  !!
I don't know what the management is paid but surely we can find someone who woud know a coach or a player when they see one or where to look for some talent.
8) I guess if that is to be expected, we should have hired either Jim Popp or Eric Tillman as our GM.

You must be kidding me!! Taafe gets that much? He must be among the highest paid coaches in the league. All I can say is BY is not getting anywhere near his money's worth. And it makes this situation all the more ridiculous.

An Argo-Cat fan