Enough! hamilton coaches need to go

There is no excuse for the idiotic play calling. There has to be repercussions. Enough is enough. When is someone going to do something about this atrocious coaching staff? I've never seen any coaching in any sport that has been this consistently incompetent. It's not just "bad"... it's as if they are trying to lose. It makes no sense. Even casual football fans can see how absurd the decisions are.

I've had it. I don't care who we get... anyone would be better. ANYONE. I've had enough of Condell and O.

2 Likes

Lol

1 Like

I have to be positive for a full week. So full marks to Washington tonight. He called a great game with a banged up D line.

3 Likes

Don’t you just look like a horses butt now! :woozy_face:

10 Likes

Coach O mmega brain fart !
Kahari 2023! :+1:

I will stick to being positive so I won't comment further on coach O or Condel.

Tim White sure did come up big. As did Woods. And Evans did what he needed to when it mattered. None of what I saw was due to coaching, it was outstanding effort by those players. They bailed the coaches out.

7 Likes

To be fair, they went away from an effective running game. Yes a couple of play action plays to start the second half were successful but why abandon the running altogether?

Great respect to the patched up D line!

Fantastic win!

2 Likes

Grover you are the most annoying person probably who has ever lived. You have nothing better to do than to stalk posters? Why don’t you go over to Twitter. That would be more of your outrage mob buddies.

2 Likes

Saskatchewan players made a comment about Hills carrying a loose ball. Almost cost us the season. Thank goodness it didn’t. Hold that rock Wes. You are a beast!

4 Likes

Do you think they called a good game? I think Washington did.

Well if your referring to going for it on 3rd and 2 the play looks like it was designed to go to the left. In the heat of the moment the running back takes it to the riggtht and gets stopped. Sorry, but sports is NOT perfect ! However, the team did not give up and in fact they followed it with a great kickoff return, on a cut the returner made at the last moment. They followed that up with an electrifying deep pass to get them inside the 10 and on the next play White made another catch while getting hit for the winnng td! Those plays called byt the Ticats worked and we won! End of story.

3 Likes

You could see the players recognizing it was the same script and then deciding they weren't going to let it happen this time. That final drive was a team on a mission!

5 Likes

^^^^. This

2 Likes

:rofl:

3 Likes

I have been critical of Howsare but did he ever have a game tonight!!

And I can’t believe we won considering how little we used Hills.
In many ways I think we won despite the poor play calling. I only liked the play calling first drive second half and last drive.

1 Like

I didn’t hate the decision to go for it in our own end. I hated the play call but it looked like it might of worked if there wasn’t a stumble

Not many teams could recover from that and get the win…so props to all

We’ve beaten some excellent teams the last few weeks. Let’s get into the dance and fear no one

5 Likes

I am afraid that I have to agree with @Grover on this one. I just cannot forsee myself ever agreeing with someone that reacts with the vitriol that you demonstrate against your own team. I don’t get it, under any circumstances.
And especially NOT at halftime of a playoff game, like last year . . . but you are entitled to your opinions.

4 Likes

Jones got fired in Montreal for a reason, charity is fine but he is not the solution to the offensive offence imho

Hills didn’t follow the Oline blocking, on the replay the whole left side was sealed off and he may have pulled off a big gain had he cut left behind the blocks

5 Likes

Going for it on that 3rd and 2 play was the right call. If we punted into the wind, Calgary would have had instant field goal position, even before their returner started up field.

Too bad Hills made the wrong cut, but he will learn from that mistake (and from his fumble late in the game).

10 Likes