enough already

I realize that this is a fan forum and people have the right to express their pleasures or displeasures with this team, but I mean come on people...all some of you do is complain and complain and complain. If its not ticket prices, its the look of the tickets. If its not who is playing its who should be playing. It sounds like we have 28,000 "should-be-coahces" in the stands. Some people just need to take a hike becuase all of their negativity doesnt help.

I too am disappointed with the outcome of the past few years but what good does it do for me to complain about every little thing.

Be happy that we have a team to support, if you're not...we dont need you.

You've got my support Bob,
-A 2005 Traditions Club Member-

complaints lead to change

If we werent complaining this year,this forum would be empty.I cant think of anything that went right this year.....

in a way, you yourself, are a complainer.

you're right...but you get my point.

quit beating dead horses

Amen jdawg!

I actually stopped reading the forums for quite awhile because of the constant complaining. The want to be coaches who think they know the whole situation just going on and on, then beating up on eachother, when someone else responds. I'm sure it's going to happen now with this thread, as you can see it's already started.

I'm on your side Buddy!!!!

[quote="jdawg23"]I realize that this is a fan forum and people have the right to express their pleasures or displeasures with this team, but I mean come on people...all some of you do is complain and complain and complain. If its not ticket prices, its the look of the tickets. If its not who is playing its who should be playing. It sounds like we have 28,000 "should-be-coahces" in the stands. Some people just need to take a hike becuase all of their negativity doesnt help.

I too am disappointed with the outcome of the past few years but what good does it do for me to complain about every little thing.

There! Now don't you feel better? I'm obviously kidding right now, because I do see your point, jdawg, at least to some extent. I'm guilty of complaining myself on this site, generally in defense of some other poster I feel is being mistreated by others.

On the whole, I think the site is fun and informative, and I'm grateful that it's here' whether football is in season or not, like now.

As Ticat fans, we have a lot to discuss and this site would be pretty boring if we agreed with every item posted. Discussion is what makes our world go round!

what would you suggest we talk about 23?

Any great ideas?

didn't think so.

Instead of wasting your time reading forums you don't want to read , go buy me something for xmas.

BTW , the tix look like Sh!t.

doesn’t help who ?
It helps me alot. :stuck_out_tongue:

dammit guys, stop talking about the ticats on the ticat forum!!!

Disagree.

Everyone who follows proper netiquette should be welcome here. This is the very place to voice complaints and praise and initiate discusson.

Furthermore, it’s up to the mods to banish people for inappropriate behaviour.

Also this is not a Ti-Cat discussion and any complaints about posters should be directed towards the mods.

From this site’s guidlines:

"What are Moderators?
Moderators are individuals (or groups of individuals) whose job it is to look after the running of the forums from day to day. They have the power to edit or delete posts and lock, unlock, move, delete and split topics in the forum they moderate. Generally moderators are there to prevent people going off-topic or posting abusive or offensive material."