Empty Seats, Ambrosie. Empty Seats

I suspect they will fold unless they are bankrolled by the NFL in some capacity…

As far as Ambrosie goes, he’s working at the pleasure and leisure of the owners of the League. The source of the problem is the owners…

2 Likes

Gotta love MLSE. Calgary sport and ENT is almost as bad. The Stamps seem to be ignored.

1 Like

Precisely! The empty seats are on all the so-called Canadian football fans in Saskatchewan who wrote the cheque with their mouths but failed to cash it with their butts at crunch time.

:rage:

5 Likes

If all tickets were sold with they were you can’t force people to go probably scalpers that do t care bought them could not sell them but it was sold out people

A big part of this was lack of accommodations in Regina… I bought 4 tickets immediately when they were opened up to season ticket holders of other clubs… and then couldn’t find accommodations… and difficult + expensive to get there too… we’ve been to the last 5 and never a problems… in the end had to sell my tickets and guess what… took a bath as there were still tons of availability

1 Like

The only way that stadium would ever be filled was if the Riders were in the Grey Cup game.

Nah. Rider fans took their ball and went home. Twitter littered with comments from Rider fans saying “see how successful your GC week is without us”.

1 Like

What a load of BS. The Argos are a good football team, best front seven in the league. talent everywhere. People tried to speculate and they got caught. That is all there is too it. Lack of available hotel rooms, expensive last minute flights and real inflation at double digits.

6 Likes

What section were you sitting in?

2 Likes

Nope …this is on two things: Man at the top and the quality of play on the field…not one group of fans…CFL has had awful attendance this year across the board due to this.

1 Like

Man at the top is employed by the owners and board of governors.

5 Likes

Can you provide a link to these twitter comments. I can’t find one, let alone the thousands that are supposedly littering it.

1 Like

I don’t care that much to do that. They were mostly after the Riders were eliminated giving up 150 sacks.

Yup and I guess they really don’t care…that was a bit embarrassing to see that many empty seats for league championship game…

Then stop making shit up…

3 Likes

The section best suited to yelling at middle-mgmt…

Lol. Yes I’m sitting here making things up.

Look why blame the Riders fans! their team was not at the championship? Blame the Bombers and Argos fans for not making it

I know a couple Argo fans that considered going. Only hotel they could find was $1200 a night. So they bailed.

Do I have to get them to provide affidavits or will I be accused of making shit up?

4 Likes

Why blame anyone? There’s probably multiple reasons that lead to this, none of which are easily solved…

2 Likes