Emoji reactions 🏈

The title says it all - just hover over the like thumbs up icon and get an emoji reaction menu.

Screenshot 2024-07-06 at 10.05.53 PM

Reactions are scored the same as a like.

and don’t worry boys, there is no terrible heart icon so don’t get all bent out of shape.

6 Likes

Hovering ain’t working for me. :smiley:

This is an awesome addition to the forum!

Sometimes a simple “like” doesn’t encapsulate the emotion I am trying to get across. Being able to let someone know I think their post is funny/mind-blowing/sad without having to create a whole separate 10-word response will be nice!

5 Likes

are you on phone? I think it’s a hold down tap. try reloading the page too.

touchscreens behave a bit differently and I think it’s a hold down or long tap, depending on your device.

2 Likes

I can also add other emoji reactions on request (within reason).

no I will not be adding every CFL team to the reactions menu :stuck_out_tongue: .

2 Likes

I was on laptop, but reloading worked – thank you!

Love the new reacts. Let’s not let luddites keep us from entering the 21st century!

2 Likes

oh yea, you can see all your reactions in your likes tab in the avatar user menu:

and there is also now a “reactions” tab in your profile activity tab where you can see all your recent reactions you’ve received.

https://forums.cfl.ca/my/notifications/reactions-received

5 Likes

You need to borrow @GridironGirl broom?

Yeah to the multiple reaction!!! TY!

2 Likes

Now I understand. Yesterday I was pressing back and forth on the like button as I didn’t clue in on the new addition icons.

2 Likes